Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops ⋆ ˚。⋆﹤PREZIAL's﹥⋆。˚ ⋆ slot OPEN!

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/27 13:12:13 )
@totalanimefan:
ohh that's so cool, hope your husband had a fun trip :D !
yes i can stay, there's a settlement system if you're european, so it's not too difficult for me.
nothing as hard as moving to america would be! how long did you live in the UK for?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/27 23:19:40 )

@prezial: I think he did. It was long ago, before I met him. I think when he was like 20?
Oh that's good. I know that Brexit changed a bunch of rules. Not that the US is going much better, but I'm glad that my husband and I don't have to live through Brexit on the daily. lol
I lived in the UK for two years! ^^

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/30 08:43:49 )
@Totalanimefan: LOL yeah brexit did make it a bit more confusing but it's not so bad ^^ that's so cool thought, what made you live in the UK if you don't mind me asking?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/30 16:22:02 )

@prezial: lol yes it did. I couldn't believe it when I was watching it happen that night (I was living in California at the time and there is an 8 hour time difference so I watch the the whole 'night' because it wasn't night time for me yet)
I lived there for Uni. I applied to a British Uni and I got in. I only did two years because of a lot of reasons but basically I couldn't handle it anymore and my parents were going through a horrible messy divorce the 2nd year I was there.

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 20:21:09 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah it still feels unreal that they actually did it lol...oh and well i hope everything's going better for you now!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/4 21:49:25 )

@prezial: It really does.
Thanks, yes life is better now. That was like 10 years ago now. Which is kinda crazy to think.

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/20 09:24:47 )
@Totalanimefan:
sorry for the late reply, life's been a bit crazy. hope you're doing okay though!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/20 16:59:11 )

@prezial: That's ok! I hope you are handling it ok.
I'm doing good. My bday was this weekend. It was nice.

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/22 16:47:13 )
@Totalanimefan: yes i luckily have some really great support from my bf and friends ^^
ahhh i hope you had a great time on your bday as well! get up to anything exciting?

art shop//deviantart//insta//carrd

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/22 22:14:51 )

@prezial: There was an event in Pokemon Go so I played that all day. I love playing the game and it was a lot of fun. After I went to dinner at a nice restaurant my husband and I like.
Are you doing better?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.