Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat need positivity

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 01:20:06 )
there's too much bad stuff and i need out

and good stuff going on?

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 02:25:55 )

@Shark:
Uh... I got my favorite tea for the first time in years yesterday and made a batch tonight and it's really good! (I danced when I tasted it, lol.)

I'm really sorry you're having bad stuff happening. :(

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 02:36:12 )
@CooperationIsKey: oh nice nice. what kinda tea is it?

it's not really me, but the whole world kinda deal, y'know?

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 03:47:14 )
@KDA Drew: oh hell yeah o:

ah me too. mine is on the 15th.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 04:16:09 )

I've spent the past 2 hours reminiscing on my old favorite anime songs from my childhood. I tend to do that sometimes when I draw because it makes me feel like I'm drawing in my childhood bedroom again.

That's the only positive thing going on for me right now.

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 04:33:24 )
@Ark: if it helps get the creativity going, why not! :D

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 06:15:20 )

@Shark: I’m now fully vaccinated!
I know music is important to you. Maybe try some feel good music that you like. Maybe a nostalgic song from when you were younger or a song you like that’s just happy in general.
A therapist told me when you are feeling down don’t watch a sad movie or listen to a sad song. A lot of us do, but it’s actually better to stay away from the sad stuff.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 06:55:52 )

@Shark:
Ah, yeah, that make sense. The world's kinda a mess, isn't it?

And it's Tazo brand "Zen" green tea! It's got spearmint, lemongrass, and lemon verbena in it. Starbucks used to sell it years ago before switching to Teavana brand (I think they acquired Teavana? anyway). Mint and lemon don't sound like they should work (at least not to me, lol) but it's super refreshing. :3

Voltie — They/He Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 15:10:36 )
Should they keep it on display...

I have a BIG CUP of choccy milk and i'm VIBING

I'm also burning Wildberry-brand Amber Incense and omg it smells heavenly

Or redecorate?

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 21:07:58 )

I had a can of Beefaroni for lunch (one of my fave junk meals lol), half a big ol' sushi roll (tuna and salmon and avocado yes please!)*, and a Bolthouse Vanilla Chai Tea to wash it down.

Oh! And we bought a frozen peach cobbler to bake after dinner tonight, and we're having stuffed clams (I've never had clams o3o) for dinner!

*Also because I was eating at home and not in a restaurant I was able to be a pleb and pick apart my sushi for the bits I like (tuna, salmon, rice, avocado) while leaving the bits I don't (cucumber and imitation crab meat).

All in all a pretty good afternoon! I'm still super sleep deprived (couldn't sleep last night) but unable to relax so I guess I'm pushing through the tired for now. The yummies put me in a good mood though!

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/18 04:47:52 )
@Ava: I have it, but I haven't started playing it yet. Haven't been in a gaming mood. But I've watched a lot of people play it and I love the game.

@Totalanimefan: whoo :D yeah happy songs are good. I'm kinda frustrated with my headphones though. they just aren't as good as my old ones and none of my music -hits- like it's supposed to.

@CooperationIsKey:
ohh that sounds good. I usually prefer chai and spicy stuff.
yummy sushi owo

@MaxIsConfused:
I haven't had any choc milk in a good while
incense o: I've never used any before. I hear it can be bad for cats though, and I have cats.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/18 04:49:52 )

@Shark: I also bought some really yummy looking hummus options for snacking!

Today was a good food day, lol.

Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/18 15:41:06 )

@Shark: I know those feels. What about using speakers?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/18 15:41:56 )

I went for a nice walk last night along the water and went to a new park I hadn't been it. It was nice to see all the people out enjoying the park.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/18 21:23:06 )
@Totalanimefan: i need to buy some. but i feel awkward listening to stuff if other people can hear it.

yay new parks

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/18 22:24:00 )

@Shark: Oh are you never home alone? ^^; What headphones/earphones are you thinking about getting?

Yes new parks are always so nice <3 This one was on the water too so it gets bonus points for how pretty it was. ^^

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 03:34:52 )
@Totalanimefan: well I already have some. I went through a bunch of lists and decided on the pair I have, but it doesn't compare to the old ones I had. :/ And when I tried buying the same brand and model of the good ones I had, they were waaay worse. so idk. I don't wanna waste any more money.

Oh water is always nice. With weeping willows and little bridges and lots of ducks.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 04:29:15 )

@Shark: oh I see. You couldn’t return the ones you didn’t like?
Wow that sounds really nice. I don’t know if there is anything like that here. The waterfront is a river. There are ducks and other wildlife. No willows or little bridges. That sounds really nice. It seems like a good place to read a book.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 05:17:23 )
@Totalanimefan: I could, but not anymore. I wish there was a way to listen to a bunch of different headphones at once and choose from there. :/

rivers are cool too. sandy outcrops, strong smelling water, little clams, eroded areas shadowed by tree roots.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 05:37:06 )

@Shark: darn that sucks. There was a electronic store when I was in Japan and they let you try on different headphones.

Wow you sound like a poet there. I like it.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.