Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange doing the June Item Shuffle (wtb/t)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/7 02:29:58 )
@Wildfire: lol sure thing! Take your time seeing what you have, and I'm sure we can strike up a deal. :)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/7 14:08:23 )
@Aisukohi: Thanks Aisu. I'll take a look and see what, if anything I have that you're looking for. You're looking for a lot of the same things I'd like to get my hands on, though, and I don't tend to accumulate extras of items... but we'll see. Maybe I have something...

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/7 15:50:34 )
@Wildfire: it’s been really nice to have “play” money. :frizz-celebrate:

How was your weekend?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/7 16:07:56 )
@Lina: "play" money is always a nice thing to have! :3 <3

My weekend was a little weird. I saw a friend, did a few errands, and I'm not sure - the weekend seemed to evaporate.

How was your weekend?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/7 20:25:35 )

@Aisukohi: Hey Aisu. I found a Sweet Cakes on one of my accounts that I am willing to trade for Saturnian - does a 1:1 swap sound reasonable? Or EIs in combo with artwork or some volts? Do you have something else in mind?

@Lina: I'm tagging you as well, just in case you're interested in this conversation... because you never know. ;)

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/7 20:36:41 )
@Wildfire: my weekend was good, but it also evaporated.
I have to many chores and things to do on the weekend, I don’t feel like I have enough time to relax.
But I probably shouldn’t complain; we close 2 hours early Mon-Thur now because we have pandemic hours still, so I’m still working a lot less than I used to. XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/7 21:09:35 )
@Lina: working less hours can be a good thing or a bad thing... but you seem to be ok with it, so that's good :3
Weekends should not evaporate. And some chores shouldn't need to be done as often as they seem to require ... they should re-think themselves! :3 XD

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 01:30:36 )
@Wildfire: I know what you mean! Some chores seem to just never end!
Someday if I become super rich I’ll get a maid. XD

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 02:49:50 )
@Wildfire: I'll definitely take the 1:1 trade--your Sweetcakes for my Saturnian. :)

Also I'd like to go ahead and buy the Vichard's Face and Vichard's Memories if you do have them? 1k each sound fair?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 15:16:02 )
@Aisukohi: Aaaah... sure. Let me make sure I have the duplicate EIs here and I'll send the trade (unless you beat me to it first - lol)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 15:26:01 )
@Aisukohi: I'll start a trade. It seems that I do not, have an extra of Vichard's Face, though. :(

edit - Do you happen to have an extra white knight ponytail? I don't have that item yet

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 15:40:04 )
@Wildfire: Unfortunately I don't have an extra White Knight Ponytail. And that's okay about the Face! I'll pay for the other item. :) Thanks a bunch!!!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 15:41:41 )

@Wildfire: I opened a few more orbs! I have an extra white night ponytail, cosmic hop, and celestial sea~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 15:44:18 )
@Bonnie: Oh! <3 ... you're determined to get all my volts, aren't you?!! XD What are you looking to get for the Celestial Sea?
(The ponytail is one of those items that I wouldn't mind getting, but probably won't use much, so it's not a priority. If it were part of an easy swap, I'd take it kind of thing)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 15:48:25 )

@Wildfire: I just like opening orbs lol! ehhh~ I’d say 5k I don’t think it’s a rare item. Also I’ll just throw in the ponytail for free it’s a common item!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 15:51:11 )
@Bonnie: LOL! <3 Opening the orbs and crates is kind of fun, isn't it? Ok, I'll take you up on 5k for that :3
*checks how many volts I have on this account currently or if I need to send more over from a mule* /dead/

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 19:52:42 )

@Wildfire: yea they are fun! I’ve gotten everything that I’ve wanted now so no more fun opening for me until they change in a few months!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 19:54:35 )

@Wildfire: I forgot to add the ponytail so hopefully it is added now!

bloop

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 19:57:15 )
@Bonnie: lol! Oh, I'm so glad you got everything you wanted from the orbs and crates! :3
I accepted the trade - thanks! <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.