Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange doing the June Item Shuffle (wtb/t)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/4 14:46:35 )
Looking mostly to buy or trade for the items I'm looking for -

➪ What I want:

• - transformagical
  • - harbinger ... just look at this item and look at my username... I need this one! LOL!
  • - celestial sea
  • - stellar remnant
  • - cosmic hop
  • - saturnian
  • - spaceship AI

• Roller Derby ... or a June crate

➪What I have:

• - unique regency gown x2
  • - unique rococo pumps
  • - unique timberland x2
  • - sunrise breakfast
  • - unique messy bun
  • - omber shy bob
  • - unique cute dress
  • - unique animal hat

• - event items (ask for specifics)

Also have artwork or volts to offer as part of purchase if you're looking to sell.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 01:53:18 )

@Wildfire: I can sell you a harbinger and one transformagical! <3 How much are you offering? I'll take 3k for the transformagical of course.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 13:18:11 )
@Bonnie: Thanks Bonnie! 3k for the transformagical sounds perfect - thank you. What are you looking for in exchange for the harbinger? It's a rare orb item... is 7 or 8k too low? It seems like some months there are rare items, and others there are Rare items...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 13:26:55 )
Aaaaannd ... I just saw the announcement for the June crates. I need one or two of them now too!

Voltra is trying to take all my hard-earned volts! :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 17:20:17 )

@Wildfire: I’ve sold one for around 12k but I’m negotiable! Especially for a friend!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 17:46:35 )
@Wildfire: hey, I'm selling a harbinger for 10k if you want it
Also have a saturnian, but asking like 20-50k. >.<

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 18:02:03 )
@Bonnie: Awww <3 <3 Thank you. Are you open to 10k for harbinger?

... and I'm really not sure how to do this, especially since Lina posted that she has it available for that amount ... and you're both showing as online right now...

@Lina: & @Bonnie: ... the first one to see this and send a trade is the one I'll take for 10k?? I am anxious to get my hands on it. :3

... speaking of though, Lina - Ouch! I don't want Saturnian that badly just yet. I appreciate the offer, but I'll wait a bit on that one, thanks! <3

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 18:08:31 )
yeah, thought that was a long shot. XD

But challenge accepted

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 18:14:53 )
@Lina: LOL! <3 I appreciate the offer... I'm just feeling a little on the Voltra-poor side of things right now :3

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 18:19:03 )
yeah, I totally get that. It's part of why I'm asking so much. XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 18:23:11 )
/headdesk/ DUH! I completely forgot that I was looking to get two harbingers...

@bonnie: If you're willing to sell for 10k, I'll take your harbinger... and the transformagical.

@Lina: well, the 10k I just gave you should help a little, I hope! :3 Thanks for the trade. <3
How are you doing?

BTW.... I'm also looking to buy the Roller Derby from the June Crate if anyone happens to have one to sell. :3

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 19:03:41 )
yes, thank you.
I'm doing well. I have a day off so I'm excited about that.
I just donated so I could get the the crate and orbs, but I also want the new sim expansion that's decorating.
Do I spend all of my month's money in the first week? lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 19:57:46 )

@Wildfire: I have already offered up all of my extras of the June crate items!

But sure one transformagical and harbinger coming up for 13k!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/6 02:09:00 )
@Lina: Oh! I'm glad you got a day off. I hope it went well for you and you had a wonderful day!
LOL - the joys of deciding how to spend your games/entertainment monies, huh? XD

@Bonnie: Thanks for the trade on transformagical and harbinger! I'll keep my eye open for the crate item. I just want one of the Roller Derby, so hopefully it won't be too hard to find somebody willing to sell it :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/6 03:43:01 )

@Wildfire: I wish you luck!!!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/6 06:11:35 )
@Wildfire: about a year ago my boss asked if I would pick up extra tasks at work, like taking out the garbage, for some extra pay. Basically it was like a tip, like she handed me $10 cash every week. But I’ve been doing more and more, usually just when the store is slow and I’m bored. But now it’s like $15-$20 a week which is super nice of her. Really she doesn’t have to pay extra since I’m an employee and she can kind of just ask me to do things, so I really appreciate it.

But anyway, I’ve been using it as my extra fun money. It’s great because I haven’t ever really had extra spending money in my life before. I mean, little bits that add up if I save it a long time; but this is like for real. I just have to be careful I don’t spend it too impulsively. It’s easier when you have to save for 6 months.

Hope you had a good day!
I’m off to bed now but I hope to talk more tomorrow! <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/6 14:48:08 )
@Bonnie: Thank you! I found one, so I'm poor, but all good now in terms of items - lol.

@Lina: Oh, that is really nice of your boss, and it sounds like it's working out well for you too. It's a good way to differentiate between your pay and 'bonus/play' money, and it sounds like it's working out for you fairly well - I'm glad! :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/6 16:22:10 )
@Wildfire: I have a Saturnian I'm looking to sell/trade away! Do you happen to have any extra EIs listed in my buying section? Ignore the values--those are old. xD

Also interested in anything from my quest list (see signature)!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/6 20:59:23 )

@Wildfire: i am glad you got all that you needed!

bloop

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/6 21:27:57 )
@Aisukohi: Oh! Let's see... I should definitely have:
Vichard's Face
Vichard's Memories

... and I may have a spare of something on your quest list (sweet cakes, fortune teller, or nifty nurse?? Maybe. I usually only bother getting one, maybe two of an item; don't usually have spares) but I need to check my other accounts, and right now, I'm just swooping through (have other things to do iRL), but I'll check on those later if that's ok with you? Thanks! <3

@bonnie: Thanks... and thanks, in part to you! <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.