Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion Ever Considered Changing Your Username?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/1 22:56:40 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

I’ve been undecided for awhile and though I adored Fading Kings and use it on a lot of different handles (Twitter, IG, ect) I realized that I couldn’t resist changing it when I realized that there are a lot of classic a+ names still available for the taken!

If you could change your username to anything (even if it’s already taken) what would you change it to and why?

You don’t gotta answer the why if you don’t want to of course.

...If you wanna keep your head

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/1 23:13:55 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

I love spiders And like the look of spiders (though keep them away from me in real life) and I was like
Ya know what
I’m changing it
If I want to back I most likely can bc it’s not a common username and if I lose it I’m kinda w/e about it.

I think Stinky is the best username. 10/10 recommend it

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator — He/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/2 00:03:01 )
I ended up making my first username [ @Toby ] my alt's name once I found out alts were a thing!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/2 01:05:22 )
It depends on my mood since I may or may not change my username (as I have lots of different usernames that I can barely remember) lol. I might consider change my current username on Voltra to something a little shorter or another food-themed related someday haha

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/2 02:01:56 )

If I could change my username I would probably change it to Arc. Seems pretty simple, but Arc is my username on Solia and I wanted to keep it similar here. Unfortunately, it’s already taken so I had to opt for Ark.

(My username on Solia was originally Arctic_Butterfly, then I changed it to Arc_B, then Arc., then finally just Arc. I was given permission to take Arc from an inactive user). I said Arc so many times.

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/2 02:37:46 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Oh man, ive changed usernames so many times over the years, but when i have one i use the same for most social media.

some of my past usernames: DarkWolfX3 (emo phase lol), Taka-Senpai, Kame Tsuki (weaboo phases), MacaronTrash, MacaronTaffy, Oliver, Gob, Goblin, MrGoblin and now GoblinsAndTea.
I now use a variety of Goblin names like stated b4 because my nickname with friends is Gob. + One acc is Oliver but the rules state you cant change your username or make a new acc (since it involves selling stuff) but i dont mind since i rly like that name.

The reasen i chose it? I once saw a tumblr post "the goblin friend" and i related to it, showed it to my friends and we all just acepted that im a goblin at heart. + my favorite color is green lol.
Im honestly happy with my username, but who knows? i might change it again someday.

Whenever i shorten my username (to put on art or sum) i do put GNT instead of GAT. First of when saying it out loud it sounds better, second gat means uh.... butt in dutch... i dont wanna be known as butt...

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/2 02:39:14 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
I have changed my name. Granted, that's because I'm trying to distance myself from a couple of different things. Used to be my online handle, but that handle is now for NOT Voltra safe material, so I opted to change it.

I want to change it again, but I can't.
The name I want is taken
What name?
'Amber'.
Why?
Because it's my name, lol.

So I went with my first +Middle.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.