Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Me Right Now

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 02:17:26 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

The new art is soooo dope. I love them.

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 03:00:32 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: OMG Thank you <3 I'm a maid. At your service <3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 03:02:04 )

@ghost: Wow amazing new art. I also saw that you made all of the new food based items. Why did you do that to yourself. Surely someone else could have also helped you. Haha
@Fading Kings: It's super awesome.
@sunny: Been good considering. I have my vaccine appt on Wed! Also I'll chat with you in the event forum. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 03:42:08 )

@koneko: OMG yay vaccine buddies. I was suppose to get mine the day they said no more J&J and I was going to get J&J. ^^; I set it for Monday, but then it got pushed to Wed. It's at 11am. It's my first shot.
I'll see what is going on with the house in your hangout.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 03:47:48 )
@totalanimefan: Your weekend is lovely here's hoping.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 03:50:29 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Thanks. I hope that you are good too.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 03:57:34 )
@totalanimefan: Any idea what tomorrow may bring?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 04:10:48 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: I think tomorrow will just be relaxing? Maybe going to the store to get food for the week. What about for you?

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 04:20:31 )
not to ruin the magic of this event but

I had a lot of the food items ready for a long while now actually? I've been waiting years for this shop to go live >;3c and this event was the perfect time to make it happen

I wasn't kidding when I said I was plotting

also food items are just fun to make

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 05:31:31 )

@ghost: Oh I see now. Ok that means sense to me. And it doesn't ruin the magic of the event at all lol. How do you decide on which ones to make as items ? There are so many choices out there.
@koneko: Yeah buddies! We can be there for each other on Wed and Thurs ^^ Which Aquarium? The Philly one (which is in NJ?) If it's that one I've been to that one and it's really pretty!!

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 05:47:04 )
whatever spoke to my soul in the moment... and more important, whatever could be easily recoloured in a variety of ways and still make sense

there's actually a lot moooooore in stoooore with that shop, it'll be frequently updated just like every other commons shop

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 06:13:37 )

ghost:
[center]you're not crazy, all the shops got new art ;3c (hit ctrl+f5 if theyre not all showing)
A friend and I are just wondering why it is that everyone got a makeover?

[/center]

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 06:37:59 )
@dragoness129: it's something we've been working on for a while and since the new shop was being added to the roster, it felt like the best time to finally unveil it

it's been a few years since the launch of this site, and the world of Voltra has expanded. the npcs have grown so much since their first inception, it felt right that they should get some fresh makeovers to better reflect who they are now. plus change is fun! otherwise things grow stagnant
later.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 06:51:57 )

Yeah, change is normally good. I'm not so sure it "works" for the characters myself. Vanora looks like she is 14 years old now.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 09:46:14 )
@totalanimefan: Let's hope it goes well.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 14:59:25 )

@ghost that’s a good point. I didn’t think about what would be easy to have in all the colors. Looking forward to seeing what you guys put out in the future. :)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 18:43:10 )

@Totalanimefan: ping me somewhere! Idk where you are chatting in the event forum.
That's so good that you have your vaccine soon! That must be a relief, I know it was for me :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 22:24:03 )
Totalanimefan:

@LupaPrinceRomulus: I think tomorrow will just be relaxing? Maybe going to the store to get food for the week. What about for you?

Still trying to adjust to some things right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.