Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat More Delights in Retail

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 01:44:08 )
This is exactly

Customer came in swaggering like he's drunk. Goes over to our games area and pulls down a game that has headphones in it. Asks if they would work as noise canceling headphones on a construction site. I said no, they're just a game. He walks away with an attitude. Pulls out a tin with checkers/chess/chinese checkers. Has Coworker open it to check if all the pieces were there. A woman came up ready to check out. Guy gets furious, kind of bitches her out. Decides to pay for the game to be an ass to the lady. Tells Coworker that all the pieces are there or he'd come get his money back. We have an all sales final policy. When told that, guy flips out. Throwing the tin and pieces at Coworker.

what you think it is.

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 04:08:00 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

I honestly wish retail workers had some kind of "get out of jail card" to just go wild on a customer. I dont get why some customers have to go out of their way to make everything so hard. How hard is it to be a decent human being?

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 05:01:51 )
GoblinsAndTea:
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

I honestly wish retail workers had some kind of "get out of jail card" to just go wild on a customer. I dont get why some customers have to go out of their way to make everything so hard. How hard is it to be a decent human being?

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

Because "the customer is always right". Although, I think one of the people who originally coined that phrase died penniless, so there you go.
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 12:25:48 )
This is exactly

@GoblinsAndTea: I'm not sure if he was even sober to be honest.

what you think it is.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 17:05:22 )

And then he was banned from the store? I hope

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/16 05:02:35 )
This is exactly

@Totalanimefan: He was. I went through the process of giving my statement on what he looked like, and where on the security footage he'd be found. The paper work is going to security about 'trespassing' him. Basically if we see him, we're to call the police.

what you think it is.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/16 20:35:39 )

@Another Movie Addict: I mean he still shouldn't have done that, but at least he was banned.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/16 22:18:13 )
This is exactly

Yeah. My coworker and I were on edge if he came back.

what you think it is.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.