Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Mother Mother Concert!

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/9 23:10:03 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Ok so today i woke up and had to do an importand call, so after that i went a scrolled on instagram and a mutual said they and their s/o where going to a Mother Mother concert next year in march. So im like "ooh? OOOOH????" and sure enough! Mother Mother is coming to Belgium!

As im soon to be 21 and my mom just dosnt have time anymore i convinced my best friend to come with me. She not the biggest fan and in general our music taste is just... not the same (she listen to the wii mii song on repeat and repeatetly sends me clasic rock covers sung by waluigi) so i was suprised she said yes!.

So yea, the concert is about a year from now but im still verry giddy lol. Its my second concert ever and this time not with my poor mom lol... tbh i should get some friends with the same music taste as i do...

However now in return my friend is going to make me a playlist wich i need to listen to so yea

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/10 00:35:50 )

That sounds fun and is something great to look forward to. ^^

I miss going to concerts, tbh. I haven’t been to one since 2019. D:

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/10 01:39:40 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Ark: I went to one in 2015 i think or it was even before that lol.
But i went to see Crown the empire and some other bands played aswel, i got to meet the guys from set it off aswel wich was very cool. However i was just a teen boy and brought my mom along lol... i was absolutly terified when a moshpit happend and i was almost in it but all went well.

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/10 02:36:52 )

@GoblinsAndTea: I happened to see Set It Off in 2017 when they opened for ONE OK ROCK. Despite not knowing who they were I reeeeally liked their set and I find myself listening to a few of their songs every now-and-then. :)

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.