Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 14:40:38 )
@Lina:
is this open?

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 21:41:55 )
@muioo: hey! It is open. People are currently working on characters.

I'm hoping to get art done for the thread. Otherwise I think it's all set. Let me know if you think anything should be changed or if you have questions.

Voltie — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 00:30:48 )
@Lina: oh ok cool
I'm still choosing, but I'll might do 2
A human and fae

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 00:11:17 )
That sounds awesome!

Voltie — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 08:04:09 )
True Name: Tink-Tink Guliao
Name: Cherrie
Sex: Female
Appearance: Standing at the height of 5’4”, as human and tinier in fae form, she has long thick light green forest coloured hair that stops just above her waist. It usually has a wet look to it since she loves going into bodies of water to either clean, swim, or just sit in to relax and play with others in both fae and human. Her eyes are pink with a red tint to them and yellow iris in fae form, but with dark brown almost black as a human. As a human, her appearance tends to be pretty girl chic to almost modern lolita.
Personality: She is quite bubbly and carefree girl with a lot to offer, she is usually seen as the idiot from how she speaks to people but is actually smart in certain or more subjects than others, but just can’t contain the vocabulary for it. Tink-Tink is pretty naive as well seeing how she wants to help everyone and curious about everything. Though despite everything of a sweet girl since being a bit impulsive and brutal with her words and action if you get that nerve from her. Her speaking patterns change as well if pissed off enough.
History: Tink - Tink lived among the many other faes in the Light Court and play a lot with them though of course without her brother having to basically bodyguard her every time out of fear of her getting hurt when she was younger. As she has gotten older she was gaining and learning her magic and abilities within that time frame she had an accident that causes her speak issue.
Court: Light Court
Abilities/Magic:
1 Animal Instincts
2 Plant Elementalist
3 Teleportation ( only if she has enough energy to so or emergencies )

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 02:27:43 )
That looks great!!

What I've been working on..
True name: Candrakant
Nickname: Andra
Sex/gender: female
Appearance:
Human form: about 5'5", thin and languid body shape. Delicate features and pale skin combined with her body shape make her appear frail. Her hair is a violently orange pixie cut. Her eyes a bright blue.
Fae form: much the same as her human form, but only 1'2" in height. Her Fae skin has a pearlescent shimmer, and her eyes glow slightly in the dark. She has 4 small insects like wings on her back.

History: Born to the Light Court. Andra spent the majority of her life there. For many millenniums she lived a content life, playing the games of court. However, so few Fae live to such an age, and Andra became a status figure in court on the merits of her age alone. For a time she toyed with seeing how disreputable she could be and still hold status, but her age essentially set her outside the normal codes of conduct at court. This became immeasurably boring for Andra, and about 1,000 years ago she went to live on Earth with humans. Unlike the almost unchanging Fae world, the human world seems never the same from day to day. Andra typically travels around as a fortune teller, using her abilities to help others. Human and Fae alike seek her out for advice and wisdom.

Personality: She spent most of her life a cold and measured person. However, her prolonged time among humans has had a profound effect on her. Andra is now much more human seeming than Fae. In the Fae tradition, Andra offers her abilities for trade, but happily accepts any token offered. She finds pleasure in helping others and often helps humans, unbeknownst to them. Andra loves jokes and laughs freely. She is a warm and nurturing person. Andra puts other people before herself, is loyal and trusting, and very cheerful.

Abilities:
1. Can feel a creatures emotions, humans most easily
2. Can see the future, typically through prophetic dreams, but occasionally through contact with a place or creature.
3. Moon powers??
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.