Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat St Patty's B-Day!

Voltie — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 05:43:37 )
There's something foul about the air here...

There's less than 20 minutes left in the day so there's just a lil more time left! I had these really delicious donuts from this local donut shop and hung out at home all day just doing whatever I wanted in a dinosaur onesie my mom bought me for my birthday.
Sometimes it's really nice to have a birthday where there isn't much going on, I don't like everyone making a big deal out of it in my family because they can be a bit... extra lol
How has everyone's St Patty's gone?

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Voltie — they/any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 06:04:12 )
tbh nothing much happened except for the fact i barely slept until 3am @_@ though i did get some work for this week, so i'm quite good!

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 07:11:02 )
    i prepared for a group assignment and read some manhwa, also changed my avatar on here to have some festive green it it

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 07:50:10 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Listend to some podcasts, made a new character sheet for DND (an Earth Genasi Druid), been planing their look aswel wich i can hopefully sketch soon and contemplated life like always.

Tbh, where i live, we dont celebrate it. If something big happend we will hear it on the news but other then that its pretty much nothing

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 09:41:34 )
    @GoblinsAndTea: yeah we don't celebrate it where i live either but it's fun to sort of celebrate it online

@grost: it's pretty cool that your birthday coincides with st. patty's day! happy belated birthday

roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 14:29:22 )
@grost: Happy (belated) birthday!! I hope you had a good day! :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 15:50:34 )

I made the very Irish dish of Butter Chicken /s lol.
I celebrated it a bit on here, but in real life not so much. I love getting donuts from local places on holidays! They are always so cute and festive.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.