Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests Questing For 3,500 Ohms or Foxy Festival

Donator — She, her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/15 18:43:01 )
You can die anytime...

This is one of the few items I would literally die to get. I'm obsessed with the every pose you get with it: The fox ears and tail, the kimono, all of it. It's probably the only item I'd be willing to sell off just about everything for. Buying that many ohms I know will cost a lot of votes so this post is mainly to find people willing to chat with me to help me reach this goal of getting the volts saved up. I do have some items I could sell but I don't think I have things people would want. So if nothing else, anyone up for chatting with me? A Quest Hangout so to speak.

but living takes true courage.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 09:33:35 )
    hey, i'm on board with this idea of a quest hangout. and i wish you luck with your quest!
    @KimmiChan1989: i feel like i've seen you roleplaying on other avi sites?

Donator — She, her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 14:34:08 )
You can die anytime...

@Whimsy: Yup I've been all over on some of then. Ernya when it was around, Roliana, Solia before they updated it, Gaia... too many to count lol

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 15:15:14 )
    @KimmiChan1989: wow you're an avatar site aficionado... like me!
    Solia was where i used to rp the most but i just couldn't get back into the site after they changed literally everything about it lmao. and i'm still sad about Ernya cause i joined, fell in love with the art, avatars and style of the site... and it shut very soon after.
    i like hard pixel avatars so i'm really glad Voltra exists. the items are so cute here.

ohh i think kofk is where i remember you from; some kind of fairytale rp. do you still rp?

Donator — She, her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 15:20:27 )
You can die anytime...

@Whimsy: I forgot to add Kofk XD Yup I sure do. Did we rp on there before? Is your username different on Kofk? It's been a while since I've been on there XD

I'm trying to get some rps going now as a reason to keep me active on here. I love this site, I really do. But sometimes there's just not enough to keep me coming back. It's still fairly new and all so I'm excited to see where it goes.

Yeah Ernya closing broke my heart. I didn't even know until the next day when it was gone. I didn't even get to go on there for the last hour or two before it was gone for good. :( I hope this doesn't happen here to Voltra. It reminds me a lot of Ernya and seeing it go would probably break my heart again.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 15:43:18 )
    @KimmiChan1989: Voltra is the most active of the avatar sites i know so it's probably safe! i think the fact that it's new and already doing so well in terms of active members and item releases is a good sign.
    Trisphee is the other one whose owner said he'd never close it no matter what. but they don't have a single pixel artist right now and i wish the site would become more active. there's only a handful of users left.
    i don't think we rped together on kofk... we might have? but i feel like i just read an rp of yours or something. my username there is mynah, if that rings a bell.
    i'm always up to rp here if you're looking to begin more btw.

Donator — She, her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 15:47:19 )
You can die anytime...

@Whimsy: It looks familiar. I might have seen you around on there. I just hope it wasn't one of my bad ones. I've gotten a little bit better at writing as of recently.

I'm totally down for doing to another rp. I'll send a PM so we can plot stuff there if you'd like? I wouldn't mind chatting about it here either, I just want the thread moved or anything since I'm trying to get currency built up XD

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 15:52:51 )
    @KimmiChan1989: i remember liking the rp i read so i don't think you were ever bad. we're our harshest critics though and i understand constantly wanting to improve.
    since you want to make currency we could either continue chatting here or i could make an ooc thread! rack up those volts

Donator — She, her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 19:15:59 )
You can die anytime...

@Whimsy: I forgot about an OCC thread! Go ahead and make one when you can. That would be much easier lol

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 19:30:38 )

@KimmiChan1989: yeah Ernya going down the way it did was such a shock to all of us. We were supposed to have 3 days to get each other’s contact info, save avis, save banners, save RPs, that kinda thing, but it got shut down in 3 hours OTL

Also besides RP to keep you active (which is always nice!) there’s an event coming up and it’s a great way to chat with people as there are more people active typically haha and the events last a long time here so there’s lots of time to enjoy the festivities, get event items, and make new friends~

Donator — She, her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 00:06:20 )
You can die anytime...

@Ruby: Thata true about the event thing. Those are always fun. I miss doing events here sometimes

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 05:50:47 )

@KimmiChan1989: it’s almost upon us :3 its gonna be great <3

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 06:14:45 )

@KimmiChan1989:
    @Ruby:
    i'm so excited for this event too! it's going to be my first voltra event :val-celebrate:

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 06:36:37 )

@Whimsy: oh how lovely!!! Vibrance day was my first event last year too :3 so it holds a special place in my heart, and now it can for you too :3

Donator — She, her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 14:47:25 )
You can die anytime...

@Whimsy: Wpw your first one? That’s awesome!
@Ruby: I’m excited too. I like a lot of the events we do on here.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 15:21:29 )

@Ruby: that's wonderful thank you!

@KimmiChan1989: yeah! i hope they announce it soon!

roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

Donator — She, her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 17:17:23 )
You can die anytime...

@Whimsy: Yeah me too ^-^

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.