Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/9 17:07:49 )

@Miss Sandman: Oh I see. Do you guys know when your lockdown will be over?

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/9 17:24:58 )
@Totalanimefan: no Not really and i cant find a workplace atm... its frustrating. Did you have Problems because of covid? Or you just miss your relatives?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/9 18:23:07 )
@Miss Sandman: yes, this whole covid thing has definitely added stress and complications to my life. My eldest son was probably hit harder, though - he graduated last May from high school and college and it took him a full year to find a job. Any job. Poor guy got run over by the covid mess! I'm sorry to hear things have been difficult for you too because of it. Are things starting to improve there for you?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/9 18:25:05 )

@Miss Sandman: I haven't had COVID, but the problems I've had have been it being hard to find work and not being able to see family. :(

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/9 20:52:22 )
@Wildfire: aww iam Sorry for your son. Ist the worst to looking for a job at this Time.ah no body could tell when restaurants going to Open again.. they really Plan to Open theatre and galleries before restaurants here. Were in a Lockdown since November.....5 months straight

@Totalanimefan: yes the same! Well and my daughter bringing Home the flu from daycare. Imagine a ins year old need to do the pcr covid testing..... and 3 days later my bf and i got testet as well.... all negative

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/9 22:06:25 )

@Miss Sandman: Oh wow. Good thing it was all negative. When did that happen?

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/9 22:28:59 )
@Totalanimefan: last week, my bf and i still are sick xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/9 22:57:59 )

@Miss Sandman: Oh really recently. I hope that you feel better soon !

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/10 08:51:08 )
@Totalanimefan: yes the testing is babaric though! Thank you dear! My bf and i playing witcher together when little one is in bed! Its nice he is at Home :D
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/10 18:14:29 )

@Miss Sandman: My husband gets weekly tests. He doesn't like sticking it up his nose. That's nice. We had a bird trapped in our dryer vent yesterday. It was a lot of work to get her out. But we did and then today some guys came and cleaned it out and made the dryer vent bird proof.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.