Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 18:11:16 )
Sorry iam so inaktive the last Time! My toddler keeps me Active in rl!
Today was a day and now iam sitting here eating winegums and drinkin wine (toddler is in bed now)
How was life?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 19:27:34 )

@Miss Sandman: It's slowly becoming Spring and I'm so ready!

Donator — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 19:30:09 )
Hey fam! Mine is almost a toddler so I'll know exactly what you mean soon. I'm not ready! Glad to see you active again!
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 19:35:52 )
It's good to see you! I hope you'll get a little time to yourself once in a while. Kids are very demanding, but hopefully very rewarding for you.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 21:06:28 )
@Totalanimefan: mee too its my fave season!!

@Glume: i wasnt too. She has tantrums now its hard but she is so cute as well.... how she learns new stuff :D did your little one crawling now?

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 21:10:08 )
@Priestess of Pie: yes i hope so too! Yeah i Love her so much and its fun being around her! Just today was a day.... it was hard. Die is 13 months old if she didnt hurt herself she is crying because she cant have her will... its hard to be a toddler

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 21:52:43 )

@Miss Sandman: Spring is wonderful! I just love summer <3

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/8 08:48:13 )
@Totalanimefan: tbh i hate the summer its just to Hot for me. What do you like about it?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/8 18:06:31 )

@Miss Sandman: Yeah it can really get hot.
I love the laid back nature of summer, plus the long days with lots of sunshine! I love an early summer morning where you can watch the sunrise and it's not cold out. I love summer vacations. Memories by the pool, beach or lake are meaningful to me. I love summer fruits! A cold drink while sitting on the porch feels like one of life's small luxuries. On a more personal level, there is an anime convention that I go to each summer and I love seeing my friends while I'm there.
I understand that the heat is not for everyone, and even I've overheated before. But I just love summer.

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/8 18:19:54 )
@Totalanimefan: oh those are many great reasons!!!! And i envy you for not overheating easily! I just love the warm night strolls, and the cold Drinks yes..... :D i hope Corona will be over soon because i want to go on a vacation with the family, i dont See it happen yet. D:

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/8 21:29:34 )

@Miss Sandman: Sorry that you overheat a lot. I have and it's really not fun. Rather scary.
Warm night strolls are also great! I forgot about that. Can't wait until it's warm enough for me to make some lemonade!
I would love to take a vacation to see family too, but it still seems so far away.

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/8 21:38:04 )
@Totalanimefan: in Germany wechsle the lockdown since November and i dont have hope we See our family ever again! I HATE Corona so much! Hopefully the spring sun warms my mind!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/8 21:50:23 )

@Miss Sandman: Yes it's been very hard. In the US it's not as strict, but maybe people including myself are choosing to not see family and friends because it's not safe to do so. The vaccine is here and it will just take a while for us to get it. Either late spring or in summer we can see family and friends again! Do you know when your parents are getting the vaccine?

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/8 22:04:15 )
@Totalanimefan: were in Germany so no i dont know when my dad is getting it. Our politicans did some big mistakes. My mothers in law had corona but she is healthy again.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/8 23:00:12 )

@Miss Sandman: Oh that's scary. I'm glad that she is getting better. How old is she?
My dad has gotten one shot and my mom hasn't gotten it yet.

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/8 23:04:57 )
@Totalanimefan: she is 54 and working at a nursery home 10 of her patients already died of covid..... the vaccines are rare here

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/8 23:44:23 )

@Miss Sandman: Oh wow. I didn't know that it was so bad there. That must be hard for her. :(

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/9 08:15:07 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah our politicans did so many wrong :/
Yeah she is sad but as hard as it sounds so she has less hard work to do v-v she is an person wich always gives her all

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/9 16:15:36 )
@Miss Sandman: hey you! It's nice to see you stop in and get a bit of a break from the toddler!! <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/9 16:48:30 )
@Wildfire: Heyyyy *waves*. Yeah its nice to have some momtime..... on the toilet *caugh*
Here the covid madness makes me so sick i cant find a Job because were in Lockdown. Did covid makes your Life harder too?
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.