Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities Crate & Bundle giveaway! '18 [Congrats Fading Kings & Totalanimefan!] [CLOSED]

Donator — ghost Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/6 13:26:32 )

Hello cutie pies, it's been a while once again.

I've got a couple items sitting in my inventory getting no use and instead of selling them, I'd like to find a fun way to give them out to a couple of you lucky ducks!

The first item I'll be giving away is a Blackout '18 Crate! It's been sitting here collecting dust long enough. I ask that you only participate if you want one of the items inside and will be using it. I don't want it to end up still sitting not in use! This gives people who either weren't around for the release or couldn't get their hands on one a chance to.

The second item is a Reaping Ritual '18 Bundle. I ask the same for this one, please only enter if you will be putting it to use.

All you have to do to enter is fill out the form below. You can only enter for one item, so choose wisely!

I'll be choosing a winner via random number generator in ONE WEEK, on 3/13/2021. I'd give people more time but we all know my attention span is terrible and I'd likely forget about it if it went any longer ahaha.

Good luck everyone! And feel free to chat here in the meantime if you'd like. I'll be around daily to check in on the form applications.

@Ghostie:
I want to enter to win!

Item I want: (Crate or Bundle)
Why I want it:
I solemnly swear if I win I will not let it collect dust or sell it for profit!

Bonus Question: Tell me about something you're passionate about. I wanna get to know you! (Not required)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/6 14:27:05 )
Ok - I'll play! And thank you for coming up with a creative way to get older things back in the system. I would love to have and actually use the Blackout Crate items - they're fun! :3

@Ghostie:
I want to enter to win!

Item I want: Crate
Why I want it: Because there are some very fun poses in there - things that I will actually use - and I wantz itz!
I solemnly swear if I win I will not let it collect dust or sell it for profit! Absolutely!

Bonus Question: Tell me about something you're passionate about. I wanna get to know you! (Not required) Uhhhh... I have been so busy with my kids the last few years, I'm not entirely sure what my passions are at this point - Art? cooking? teaching? reading? dogs? avatar sites?

Donator — She Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/6 16:34:06 )
@Ghostie:
I want to enter to win!

Item I want: black out 18 crate
Why I want it: I wasn't around when the event was on

Bonus Question: Tell me about something you're passionate about. I wanna get to know you! I'm passionate about animals I love animals and I wish the world would be more kinder to them

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/6 17:57:55 )
@Ghostie:
I want to enter to win!

Item I want: Bundle
Why I want it: I've been looking for a lot of these items being sold in the marketplace for a while but rarely see them being sold. I wasn't around for this event so I don't have any of the items.

Bonus Question: Tell me about something you're passionate about. Recently I've fallen back in love with makeup. I just really enjoy the process of applying it.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/6 20:03:24 )

@Ghostie:
I want to enter to win!

Item I want: Bundle please
Why I want it: I wasn't around during that event that much. I was busy with school, work and buying a house.

Bonus Question: Tell me about something you're passionate about. I wanna get to know you!
I feel like I get passionate about a lot of things. One thing that people on Voltra might not know is that I love the Miami Heat Basketball team and have since 2005. And I'm also passionate about city/urban planning. It's not something that people think about but the way a city or neighborhood is laid out really affects us daily. Can you walk anywhere from your house? What about biking is it safe to bike? Do your friends live close to you? Where can you go on the weekends and how do you get there? It's all about connecting people together.

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/6 22:39:41 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Ghostie:
I want to enter to win!

Why I want it: I only joined like 4 months ago so i wasent around sadly, this bundle is absolutly amazing imo.

Bonus Question: Tell me about something you're passionate about. I wanna get to know you! (Not required)
Character creation, ive been making characters ever since i was a wee lad. Almost all of my other hobbys are linked to character creation! I draw my characters, i customize dolls to be my characters, i cosplay my characters ect.

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/6 23:52:12 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

@Ghostie:
I want to enter to win!

Item I want: Crate
Why I want it: Have you seen that Blanket Cape?! It's 10/10

Bonus Question: I am extremely passionate about my cat does that count? I mean he's practically a model! Just look at him:

Here
And Here
Holiday Special
What a cutie
Big Yawn

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator — ghost Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 13:56:18 )

@Wildfire: You're assigned number 1 for the crate! Good luck!
That's relatable. Sometimes it's easy to lose passion when you have a lot of responsibility - I think it's something a lot of people are feeling this past year. I know I was until I found streaming.
I hope you're able to really find a passion soon again. Having time to indulge in something you love is super important.

@LilMissKushy: You're assigned number 2 for the crate! Good luck!
I also love animals! I used to foster kittens on the euthanasia list at a local shelter - usually too young and very feral. It was exhausting but rewarding. Do you work with animals?

@Megaame: You're assigned number 1 for the bundle! Good luck!
Omg I also love playing with makeup - I actually had a new pallette and lipstick delivered yesterday from Morphe! What brands are your favorite?

@Totalanimefan: You're assigned number 2 for the bundle! Good luck!
I can't lie, I'm not a big basketball fan but I live very close to Miami! Ahaha. As for city planning, that's a really interesting point. It's something we don't always think much about. Maybe that's why I love watching people play games like Cities Skylines... It's satisfying lol.

@GoblinsAndTea: You're assigned number 3 for the bundle! Good luck!
Wow I wish I was that creative! Everything I draw needs a physical reference, I can't just picture something then make it come to life. I've always wished I could draw from imagination or write stories that are interesting. I'd love to see your work!

@Fading Kings: You're assigned number 3 for the crate! Good luck!
That DEFINITELY counts! He's so handsome! I'd be passionate about him too if I got to live with him!!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 14:47:59 )

I love this! What a great idea!

@Ghostie:
I want to enter to win!

Why I want it: I'd like to make a beautiful acrobat avi, or maybe a creepy clown.

Bonus Question: Tell me about something you're passionate about. I wanna get to know you! I'm passionate about powerlifting, reading (mostly nonfiction, but sometimes fiction), and making lists.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 19:18:49 )

@Ghostie: Yeah Cityskylines is a fun game! Like think about how you would get to the store in South FL vs like somewhere in Europe. Here you get in your car, drive 15 mins, buy a weeks worth of stuff, and then drive home.
In Europe you walk 4 blocks (5 mins, remember their blocks are smaller) to the corner market, you get what you need for the next 2-3 days cause it's all fresh and you don't want it to go bad. Then you walk home. You do this about Twice a week.

Donator — She Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 19:37:30 )
@ghostie: thank you so much ❤️ I used to work at an animal charity they looked after animals voluntarily.. then I had a baby and haven't had much time to do anything XD

Donator — ghost Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/8 02:42:31 )

@Reanna: You are assigned number 4 for the bundle! Good luck!
Powerlifting? Sounds intense ahaha! How did you get so into that?

@Totalanimefan: I never really think about stuff like that! I'd love to live walking distance from a grocery store.

@LilMissKushy: Aw I hope you're able to get back into stuff like that soon! Maybe when the little one gets older they'll share your love for animals!

Donator — She Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/8 02:49:49 )
@ghostie: yeah I'd love to get back into it.. she loves animals .. shes so effectionate towards them

Donator — ghost Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/8 07:03:40 )

@LilMissKushy: That's great! I hope it becomes something you guys can do together!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/8 14:48:52 )
@Ghostie: Thank you for assigning me a number for your game/give-away, and thank you for the good wishes. <3 I agree- it's easy to lose personal, specific passion when you're so involved with Responsibility for a long time (which seems to happen a little too often, imo), and yeah, unfortunately, it seems that a lot of people seem to be going through this type of thing lately. Hopefully we'll all find our true passions again soon :3 Passion and Joy are really important in this world :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/8 18:01:41 )

@Ghostie: I've lived like that since Aug 2020 and let me tell you it's wonderful. You also get strong by carrying them back. XD (Or you could use a cart or something. I have a cooler backpack, reusable bags and a hand cart if needed. Most of the time I don't use the hand cart unless I'm going to Costco. I'm loving the clouds in your post style. Did you make those?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/9 04:33:07 )
@Ghostie: I’ve been trying to find more indie and drugstore makeup I like. I really enjoy Nomad Cosmetics eyeshadows for indie. I think from the drugstore Milani makes a lot of great products. I’ve also liked a lot of ELF products I’ve used. I also own way too much higher end makeup, not much luxury though. I’m try to find cheaper alternatives to save money. I’ve never really used much from Morphe! Just their concealer, which is sort of drying on me.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/9 20:19:12 )

@ghostie: Thank you! Pick #4!!
I had a friend get super into competitive powerlifting and I picked it up on a much (much) smaller scale. I just like the confidence and power I feel from going to the gym and picking heavy shit up.

Donator — ghost Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 23:53:12 )

@Nephila: Thanks for entering, you're number 5 for the bundle! I'm a little late but I'll be drawing in a few moments, good luck!

3 2 4
Ghostie generated a random number between 1 and 3; Resulting In 3
Donator — ghost Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 23:58:02 )

We are now drawing (late, I'm so sorry!) for the crate!
1 - @Wildfire:
2 - @LilMissKushy:
3 - @Fading Kings:

The winner is...
Edit: Fading Kings! Congratulations! I'll send it over now!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.