Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat How is everyone doing ?

Donator — She Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 15:14:42 )
Hey guys ^.^ how are you all? I've just recently moved and for some reason I feel better and I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.. even though I liked my last house so I don't know how I feel like that 😂 even my daughter who has signs of Autism she's like a new child lol she still has her bad days but they seem a bit less now since we've moved she loves it here .. what have you guys been up to lately ?💙

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 18:10:59 )

Nice to hear. I'm glad that everyone is liking the new place better. How old is your daughter? ^^

Donator — She Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 21:59:47 )
@totalanimefan: yeah I was worried for the child she doesn't like change much but she's loving it.. she's 2 and a half she's a wee bossy boots lol

@koneko: sorry to hear your stressed out.. I hope all goes well with the house..
Parents being parents they stress us all out sometimes xD sometimes we need a wee break lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 22:15:47 )

@LilMissKushy: Haha all two year olds are like that. Don't worry, it gets better.

Donator — She Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 22:23:18 )
@totalanimefan: hope it's just a phase she's so demanding and going through terrible two's if there's even a such thing XD

Donator — She Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/2 22:24:23 )
@koneko: it definitely is.. me and my mum were best friends after I moved out lol

Donator — She Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 17:00:13 )
@nephila: I totally agree with u there when I moved house I felt like a new person and sapphire has been like a whole new person too.. I'm glad I moved now ..
Good luck with the saving you'll do it I have faith in you ^.^

@koneko: you won't know yourself when you move out.. so peaceful and quiet and a big weight lifted off your shoulders.. your place your rules xD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 18:27:17 )
Congrats on moving, that's always stressful. I'm glad you and your daughter have found peace in your new space. <33
I'm doing well, I'm trying to re-arrange my house a bit, make it feel fresh and new again. :3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 19:06:04 )

@LilMissKushy: Terrible Twos are real lol

Donator — She Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/7 08:23:43 )
@koah: so sorry for s late reply I always forget to check posts unless pinged .. thank you so much for your kind words <33
I love changing my stuff around it does give it a brand-new feel to it.. love ur avatar so pretty ^.^❤️

@totalanimefan: haha they really are XD i always thought it was a myth but sapphire has shown me they are real XD love ur avatar too blues my fav colour 🥰

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/7 15:44:45 )

@LilMissKushy: thank you <3 I feel like she needs something else on her neck or face. Maybe a necklace?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/7 18:07:00 )
@totalanimefan: Love the added pieces so pretty

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.