Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat The not so coordinated

Voltie — Burnt Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 19:12:49 )
That's me. I went running and somewhere in the beginning of the run I tripped or something and fell. I only came out with scratches. Maybe a bruise on my elbow cause it hurts to put pressure on it. But yeah
This is why I don't play sports. And only really run or bike which both can still get me hurt. Running actually got me a dislocated shoulder last year.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 01:14:45 )
Ho-boy! Have I ever got some stories for you!
But first, I hope you're okay and that your elbow is really just a bruise and not injured any more seriously than that!
Although, despite being extremely klutzy, I usually only ever end up bruised except the one time I got stitches.
When I was probably only 5 or 6, my little brother and I set up an obstacle course in the playroom and I slipped and cut my ear on my sister's wooden doll buggy. I always trip over nothing. I frequently fall up stairs. In summer camp, I fell head-first down a steep-ish yet small hill and only ended up with a scraped knee. In an attempt to not run over a dog, I wrecked my bike and ended up halfway under a parked car, again with only a few scrapes. I wrecked a bike again in gym class (along the side of the highway) and only ended up with a badly scraped knee and elbow, I rode most of the way back to school before the teacher was able to ride back and get his truck to get me. I freaked out the librarians at the public library out when I was in high school because I didn't realize they were closing soon, so when they turned off the lights, I rushed down the stairs, but tripped and flew down the main section of stairs (I don't really remember much, but I theorize that I only actually hit the last 2-3 stairs), then got up and walked home.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 02:10:19 )
Ouch that sounds really painful. I hope you take it easy.
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Burnt Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 09:16:34 )
I never take it easy. Just get up and continue!

@Kaderin Triste: wow crazy! Guess us clumsy people are just so used to falling, our bodies are just like whatever this can't break me!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 09:23:06 )
Lol. I feel like my body just gives an exasperated sigh and rolls it's eyes at me every time I fall or bump into something. Like "here we go again".
:vanora_xd:

Voltie — Burnt Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 09:26:18 )
Haha more than likely. Here she goes again getting hurt

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 09:27:15 )
burnt I didn't even know you were here

<-- Meli

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 19:56:48 )
Sounds like me... I always have a few bruises and scratches on my body

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 06:56:12 )
Welp, just did me another ouch.
Attempted to rip my thumbnail off while putting away fabric at work today.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 03:17:56 )
Sometimes I'll get distracted while running and fall xD Although thankfully it's usually nothing serious, and I have enough balance to at least fall on my side.

...Most of the time.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.