Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Spring '21 Plasma Orb Feedback Thread

Npc — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 17:56:05 )

SPRING '21 PLASMA ORB FEEDBACK
Your feedback is always really helpful and much appreciated, so please take some time to give us your thoughts on our new plasma orb sets! Your feedback will help us rethink how we design and create these items.

This season's Plasma Orbs are:

Common Orb Spring '21 / 3000 volts

Seamstress | rare ghost
Drum Dame | common grost | Lilypoo
Knickerbockers | common ghost
Swingin' 50s | common KDA Drew
How You Doin' | common Vozzy | 0v7

*Item pixeled by [artist] | supporting [artists / concept designer / editors]*
*Items in the preview are listed from left to right.*

Unique White Knight Bangs | very common ghost
Unique Long Sleeve Crop Top | very common KDA Drew
Unique Galactic Gown | very common Priestess of Pie
Unique Nomad's Cowl | very common Glume
Unique Giant Pencil | very common grost

*Only a few unique patterns are shown in the preview.*
*Artist credits are for unique pattern design, not item design and pixelation.*

Edwardian Orb / 150 ohms

Edwardian Lady | rarest Alethna | Lilypoo
Victory Curls | rare Priestess of Pie
Edwardian Gent | uncommon Alethna | Lilypoo
Drum Dame | common grost | Lilypoo
Knickerbockers | common ghost

Grunge Orb / 150 ohms

90s Grunge | rarest KDA Drew
Rockem | rare Glume | Lilypoo
At the Hop | uncommon Priestess of Pie
Swingin' 50s | common KDA Drew
How You Doin' | common Vozzy | 0v7

Plasma Orb Spring '21 Collector's Bundle / 3500 ohms

Foxy Festival
Pixels by KDA Drew

We are looking for feedback regarding layering, originality, pixel quality, variety in poses, colors, etc. But don't restrict yourself to these categories, these are just some suggestions for the direction you can take your feedback in.

We do ask that you try to keep your feedback constructive. Instead of saying "It looks bad, I don't like it", explain what didn't you like about it. What could be improved so that you would like it?

We know that sometimes a set doesn't suit your particular style. In those cases, try to look for other things that we could improve.
For example: "If this pose was made this way and you could equip it like this, then I would find more use for that set in my outfits."
Another example: "We've seen this particular mod or pose before, I'd like to see x and y being offered as well."

★✩✩✩✩
In order to create a standard rating, we will be using a five star rating system (1 star being the lowest, and 5 stars being the highest).
For each set you're reviewing, give it a 1/5 ; 2/5 ; 3/5 ; 4/5 ; 5/5 to let us know how much you like the overall set.

Here is a template for you to use:
[align=center][spoiler=[b]Common Orb Spring '21 (Overall)[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]]

[b]Seamstress[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Drum Dame[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Knickerbockers[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Swingin' 50s[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]How You Doin'[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]x5 Uniquely Recolored/Patterned Commons[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Edwardian Plasma Orb (Overall)[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]]

[b]Edwardian Lady[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Victory Curls[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Edwardian Gent[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Grunge Plasma Orb (Overall)[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]]

[b]90s Grunge[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Rockem[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]At the Hop[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Spring and Summer '21 Plasma Orb Collector's Bundle[/b]]
[b]Foxy Festival[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size][/spoiler][/align]

Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback, it's very helpful to us!

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 16:59:21 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

I will fill this in compleatly but not rn, so until then i will hide it in a spoiler ;w;

Overall i quite like all these items! I think its a great set def for people who dont want to spent real money

Seamstress
★★★★★
My favorite out of this orb!

Drum Dame
★★★★✩

Knickerbockers
★★★★✩
I feel like a deja vu? Like ive seen some of these but at the same time i cant be mad as a really like it

Swingin' 50s
★★★★✩
Not much to say about it but i like it!

How You Doin'
★★★✩✩

x5 Uniquely Recolored/Patterned Commons
★★★✩✩
I quite like these!

Edwardian Lady
★✩✩✩✩

Victory Curls
★✩✩✩✩

Edwardian Gent
★✩✩✩✩

90s Grunge
★✩✩✩✩

Rockem
★✩✩✩✩

At the Hop
★✩✩✩✩

Foxy Festival
★✩✩✩✩

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/1 16:08:42 )

Seamstress
★ ★★✩✩
I love that you can have the hair with or without the pins making it more versatile, but I rated it at 3 stars because that dress looks off to me. Like it’s half falling off one shoulder but I can’t tell if it was intentional.

Drum Dame
★ ★★★✩
The dress itself looks stiff as a standalone, but when paired with the other items in the set it works well. I love the small subtitle leg pose compared to the wild ones we get with other items I think it will be very useful

Knickerbockers
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
L O V E. I can’t help but to love it mostly bc its in my style and while the colors are limited its still 5 pallets that can be used a lot- but its still strange to me that something that is far more common has more colors choices compared to some of the items that rarer and harder to get.

Swingin' 50s
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
5/5 sooooo many choices soooo many dresses and that glove hand mod is perfect because its not moving the whole arm so it can be used with other items ANNND you can choose between both arms or one arm!

How You Doin'
★ ★ ★ ★

This item is Doin’ just fine. I don’t really see any issues with it personally not something I might use a lot but its nice

x5 Uniquely Recolored/Patterned Commons
★ ★ ★ ★

Always always a 10/10 I don’t have much more to day to this besides that I just love the common orb.

Edwardian Lady
★ ★★✩✩

So I love this in theory. But for it to be the rarest item to have so few colors and poses was a bit disappointing but I get its suppose to fit the theme and the time period but I won’t use it much due to the colors that were chosen- however that hair is on point I love it so much very useful.

Victory Curls
★ ★ ★✩✩

It’s fun and cute. I like the hair and the leg mod the most. Nothing wow about it but still a good item.

Edwardian Gent
★ ★★✩✩

The pants seem off to me, too wrinkly I think? Also just noticed but the flower layers under the coat? I do love the coat though, I just don’t use it with the pants it comes with.

90s Grunge
★ ★★✩✩
I wanted to love this item, and I do love the pants but the hair seems a bit- choppy and sharp? The tied shirt however is also a nice one but really only layers well with the other items in the set .

Rockem
★ ★ ★
It’s crazy and outlandish but that’s the point! I will most likely use the crowd item the most!

At the Hop
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
I love how well the top fits with other items. I love the hair and the detail on the poodle skirt. It’s a very nice well rounded item that matches with other items on site amazingly.

Foxy Festival
★ ★ ★✩✩
Another item I wanted to love but have minor issues with. The hair is amazing, but I wish it didn’t have that bell in it, since the bell is its own choice I could use it with what ever color I want but I don’t have the choice to use it not at all. The ears and the tails could be so much fun, but I wish they were solid colors too, the ears more so than the tail. The lanterns however are beautiful and my favorite item of the bunch.

Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.