UPDATE: Not open yet; I’m slowly integrating back into my married platform of tumblr for now w short snapshot drabbles sparked by meme/writing prompts unconstrained by time. But I am happy to leave this possibility open in future!

I'm tentatively stepping back in the roleplay world. I used to rp as a serious hobby for several years on tumblr, and am thinking of re-igniting my passion here. I'm not fully ready to actually rp again yet, but i just want to post this, so I don't keep chickening out. xD And to just test out the waters with plotting as they can be just as exciting as rping!

please be patient with me in plot/chat/rp reply; i am still experiencing aftershock from my mental deterioration years later (which i'm going to work out w my therapist) yet i love writing rp-wise so much still. plotting: only on forums (this search thread or alongside rp posts in our rp thread(s) or PM or our own 1 plotting/planning [OOC] thread for all our rps), but never outside messaging apps/platforms. lastly, please know there will be times i don't respond at all as i need a break from thinking about it for however long.

If you're still interested, here's my original character:

Name: Jessamine / Malachi (Ayami Nakajo fc; appearance ref in Snow Flower incl her wearing glasses)
Personality: She is typically loyal to people she trusts, before she got betrayed by her fellow seraphs. She grows more and more suspicious over time, with her emotions rising calamitously due to her recollections blurring or growing clearer throughout random spikes of memory in her mind. She loves gorgeous aesthetics like roses, but not in huge excess.
Bio: She got cast out of Eretz after being bitten by a vampire when she was fighting the vampire rarity in Eretz; this was the first time there was a vampire as an enemy out of all the weird creatures she and the other Dominion fought. She is outraged they would cast her out, instead of taking measures to remove the taint of the bite. She was an elite seraph! When she gets shoved out of the sky all the way to the ground, she hits her head pretty hard & loses a lot of her memory/has constant tension headaches. She does not recall she got betrayed, not even her name. She wanders around a bit, sees grass growing relatively bare besides some random flowers progressively dying, and she likes the yellow jessamine flower. She now goes by that name. She experiences conflict of her identity, whereas before she fell, her seraph religion was a stronghold, and progressively shows symptoms of becoming a full on hybrid.
Fandom: My original character based in the Daughter of Smoke and Bone world by Laini Taylor

Potential settings: Can be fandomless in real modern world with supernatural elements. You don't need to have read Daughter of Smoke and Bone. I am aiming for modern reincarnation; see my brief bio for how i am trying to revamp/adapt my detailed bio to this setting.