Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts [~The Kitty Lounge~]

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/29 22:00:14 )
@Totalanimefan: I've never been to DC, but I know the east coast usually gets similar weather. Some states have more rain or snow though. I'm not too sure how DC is set up, but is it all city or are there more suburban areas?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/30 18:36:06 )

@Megaame: Mostly city, but outside of DC is more suburban. Because it's a bit more south than you the winter isn't as bad. But like Pennsylvania, NY, Maine, etc. They all have bad winters with a lot of snow.
DC gets 15 inches of snow on average each winter. This winter we only got 6 because it kept coming down as sleet or ice. So it doesn't stick.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/2 00:47:19 )
@Totalanimefan: That's not too bad then! We can get 15 inches of snow in a single day lmao. I don't think this winter was that bad, but it was also probably because I was inside for most of it instead of actually having to drive to work.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/2 05:20:53 )

@Megaame: this area has had more than that but that’s the average. My mom lives in PA and she said the same thing as you. We get that in a single storm. Lol
I didn’t think it was that bad until I had to move in a 3 day long snow storm. It was a pain.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/4 02:38:24 )
@Totalanimefan: That's definitely not a bad average lol. I would be glad if I never had to see snow again!
I couldn't even imagine moving in a snow storm.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/4 05:28:18 )

@Megaame: In Florida there is no snow lol
Moving during that time really sucked and the new house was so cold because of the horrible insulation.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/4 22:03:41 )
@Totalanimefan: I don't think I'm much of a Florida person xD People always have crazy stories about Florida.
That sounds horrible! Did you end up needing to get new insulation?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/4 23:25:28 )

@Megaame: haha Florida can be great and bad at the same time.
We will get some this month. We have to wait until we have the money.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/7 02:04:14 )
@Totalanimefan: I think my extent would be just visiting Florida lol.
Makes sense. One thing about houses is that they definitely can eat up a lot of money.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/7 19:38:26 )

@Megaame: Lol yes they can. We just had someone add plug sockets to the bathroom near the toilet. We didn't have any and we have Japanese style bidets. So we needed the work done. The guys came today and fixed it in about 2 hours. They were quick.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/20 03:29:58 )
I'm resurrecting this!!! ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 04:44:04 )
I love the PC error items in the shop, they're perfect for Monika XD
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.