Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee New to Voltra

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 20:39:10 )
Hello! First time here, looking to make lots of avatars.

What are your favorite things about this website?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 20:46:57 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @ShibariInu: the open friendlyness of the mods. the fact they take our suggestions to heart. and the fact we have a nice bu nch of users for a base 'nods' H i 'waves' Welcome to mah home base site haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 20:47:07 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @ShibariInu: the open friendlyness of the mods. the fact they take our suggestions to heart. and the fact we have a nice bu nch of users for a base 'nods' H i 'waves' Welcome to mah home base site haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 20:47:28 )

@ShibariInu: Hey welcome to Voltra! How did you find out about us?
Can I list more than one favorite thing about Voltra?
I like that the staff is responsive and on top of things. The community is nice and welcoming and lastly that this is the best avatar site on mobile. It's good.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 20:55:15 )
@Totalanimefan: Of course, I'd love to hear everything.
@star2000shadow

I'm glad both of you have mentioned the staff in a positive way. I came from GaiaOnline, where the staff only care about raking in $$. It felt stagnant, and the same old (avatar) content seems to be releasing. It's not the same quality content such as when it first came out. So paying attention to how happy users are should always be considered by staff.

There is a mobile app for this site as well? I primarily use my computer to game, but I guess that's old-fashioned now, haha.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 21:01:28 )

@ShibariInu: There isn't an app. I meant like mobile browsing is really good. ^^;
Oh yeah, the staff isn't like Gaia at all. I used to love Gaia and I was on there all the time, but when I went downhill I left. I was on Solia, Ernya but they are no more so now I'm on Voltra. It's my internet home.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 21:15:45 )

I love the friendly community we have here! Everyone is genuinely lovely and I count many members as my friends!
Also the events here are really good, we have one coming up sometime around Valentine's Day.

Welcome to Voltra :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 21:50:00 )
@Totalanimefan: I was definitely sad to see Solia and Ernya go, too. I'm glad that this is home for you. Hopefully we'll become good friends :)

@sunny: Thanks for the welcome and feedback! I'm sure I will be saying the same thing to newcomers. I'm trying to get a friend of mine to play as well, but they want to think about it for a while. Totally respect that.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 21:52:15 )

@ShibariInu: Oh you were on there too? What was your username? I had the same one as now.
I look forward to chatting with you a lot. If you would like, you can join sunny and I in my charity thread. If you click on the banner in my signature it will take you to the thread.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 21:55:24 )
@Totalanimefan: I was, but I don't remember what my usernames were. I usually use different ones site to site. Maybe something "Lobotomy"?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 22:05:08 )

@ShibariInu: That's ok. XD We can start being friends now. ^^
Also you didn't need to give me the 1k volts, but I didn't notice until I hit accept ^^; If you need more volts for buying commons let me know.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 03:39:54 )

@ShibariInu: Welcome to Voltra! I hope you enjoy it here~
I’d have to agree with everyone else, the community is amazing. This is the best staff I’ve ever come across as far as transparency and kindness and they truly want each and every one of us to have a great time and feel included/accepted.
And I’m not just saying that because I’m staff xD (I’m a new hire so I’ve felt this way when I was new and being on the team just confirmed it for me)
Vastly different than Gaia lol
They really listen <3

I’m from lots of avi sites, my home was/is dying, and I found this place and it’s the closest if not better imo.

As people have said before if you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out, most users and staff alike are totally willing to help~

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 16:26:31 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Welcome! Hope youl have fun here!

I came for the avatar making thing, i like dressing up avatars lol.
But the community here is really friendly! Its also not that big so it feels more personal

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/8 16:43:41 )
Welcome to Vultra! Enjoy the community!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 20:22:23 )
Hey, welcome! I'm pretty new here too. I hope you will stay here for a while! 8D

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/13 20:23:52 )

@shibariinu: Hello there, welcome to Voltra! 😃

I really enjoy the fact that everyone is friendly here. ❤️❤️❤️

~ I like cats ~

~ Timezone GMT +1 ~

*°•.•°*~ My Wishlist ~*°•.•°*

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.