Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 Super Late Posting - as usual lol

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 18:25:25 )

I swear every time there's an event is when I get busy doing things xD I'm doing the puzzles still but if there's anyone out there that wants to chat that would be wonderful :3

Did you enjoy the event? It was great! I just didn't get a chance to post much OTL

I got another cat last week and he's young and full of energy xD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 18:38:17 )

I joined in the fun late. Then we had an emergency that took me away the last two days. I feel my first event is a total fail.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 18:43:29 )
I've been so antisocial this event orz. I'm just so tired lol. Puzzles have been my saving grace.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 19:02:50 )

@PrincessStarr: That's totally okay don't worry! There will be many more events to come~ Is everything okay now?

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 19:03:29 )

@Priestess of Pie: Same though OTL I was so pumped to post and make a thread and then I just got hit with "Nope, you're tired." D;

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 19:12:03 )

@Ruby: Yeah, it turned out to just be a lab error. Computers can't be perfect, you know. If she would just take her meds like she's supposed to though maybe the swelling in her belly would go down.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 19:20:17 )

@PrincessStarr: I'm glad everyone's alright!

Gonna continue our comment chat here so we earn currency haha
I love crafting too :3 I mostly crochet anymore but I like a lot of things lol I don't make big things though, I like to make my stuff all in one sitting so that it's the same tension lol (at least each separate piece in it's own sitting. I make amigurumi things :3

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 19:27:02 )

@Ruby: I try to stick with small projects as well. Mostly because I have arthritis in my fingers. I had them slammed in a door when I was really young. I usually paint more than anything, but sometimes I get froggy and have to make random scarves for people.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 19:31:57 )

@PrincessStarr: Aww I'm sorry to hear that :( it's no fun not being able to do things you enjoy. I don't have arthritis but my wrist acts up really bad some days and I can't use my arm, and usually that's when I want to crochet rofl

What things do you like the paint? :)
Scarves are really nice I enjoy making scarves for my plushies xD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 19:34:53 )

@Ruby: It all depends where my creative mind takes me. I painted an old record with a Rick and Morty theme for my husband on our anniversary. I've been working on the water color galaxy piece for a few days now.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 20:30:56 )

@PrincessStarr: HOLD THE PHONE YOU'RE MARRIED NOW?! OMG CONGRATS!!!!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 20:34:51 )

@Ruby: Not legally, yet. We did do a little hand fasting ceremony. We've been together five years now. Almost six.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 20:45:12 )

@PrincessStarr: Aww that's still so wonderful! I'm glad you found happiness, you deserve it

I've been with my bf 5 years now too :3 (6 in october)

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 21:00:27 )

@Ruby: That's so wonderful. You deserve all the happiness in the world too. :3 we're August 25th. It was such a lovely day. Though he tells people he cooked for me, I was the one that bought and started cooking because he wasn't in town yet.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 21:07:03 )

@PrincessStarr: Aww that's lovely! Did you meet online? :3 mine is long distance haha

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 21:22:21 )

@Ruby: Yes and no. His boss is actually my friend. We were drinking one night and my friend was all "Oh you should talk to him, he's cool people." At the time he was living in Alabama, so I found him on Facebook and we started talking. Now the guys work on the road, so they spend three weeks on the road one week at home. They were heading out to work the next day, so June was all texts and phone calls. We finally met July 2nd.

How did you meet your lovely man friend?

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 21:25:47 )

@PrincessStarr: Ooh that's wonderful! Congrats again~

I met mine thru a mutual friend as well haha, during a skype halloween party lol back before quarantine so we were losers with no close friends xD He's in Minnesota and I'm in North Carolina. We've visited each other a few times, but it's expensive being that far apart, and now with covid it's impossible to travel. But we once went 3 years without seeing each other in person so we got this lol

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 21:29:28 )

@Ruby: Oh my, I bet it is pretty costly traveling that far. But I bet it's worth every penny.

But don't feel bad. I have two people that live here in town, all my other friends are states away. Who needs human contact when we can all play online with each other?

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 21:41:18 )

@PrincessStarr: lol the meme "when you find out your every day life if called quarantine" really hit home xD
I don't have anyone local either lol the one friend I did have in the area was still 3 hours away and they just moved to Louisiana lol
What state are you in again?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 21:43:41 )

@Ruby: I'm just down here chilling out in Florida. The Wang state.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.