Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Virtual pet games?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/28 22:14:53 )
What do you think about virtual pet games and also do you play some of them in a free time? I play a couple of them, they are all browser games.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/28 23:12:52 )
I mean some sites like Neopes and similar

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/28 23:31:59 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

I dont play pure pet site games its usually combined with avatar games.
However i play DapperVolk and Figment.

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/29 01:03:33 )
I think pet games are too time consuming. > o> I’ve played furvilla and dappervolk.

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Voltie — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/29 14:40:50 )
since quarantine I've gotten really into pet games. I currently play a lot of subeta and dappervolk!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 11:55:11 )
I love pet games! I play a lot of SA2 which has chao gardens and I spend hours raising chaos. Its so much fun and I love my babies

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/31 01:25:56 )

Some virtual pet games can be really cute. It's been a long while since I played one though. As I have so many real pets I don't want to have to remember a virtual one.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/26 11:10:57 )
i was obsessed with the idea of virtual pets during lockdown so i was playing them non stop. I stopped playing them during the end of quarantine tho and i just got back to them again. I play dappervolk, flight rising, ovipets, furry paws and eliyo. I used to play marapets but then i didn't really got into the art style very well and i got bored with the levelling up thing and i thought the pets graphic were quite bland and all so i stop playing. But my fave is dappervolk and flight rising, dappervolk because i love the art style so much and flight rising because i like the idea of different types of dragons and how you can breed them to make some interesting offsprings.

Voltie — they/them Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/05/7 23:55:59 )
I'm big into pet sites ... There's an interesting overlap between them and forum sites like this one.

I've logged into Flight Rising basically every day for 9 years now -- never once lost my well-fed bonus. Right now I'm also on Goatlings, Mycena Cave, and Pixel Cats' End, though I'm mostly just checking in for a couple dailies. I also just started playing Lorwolf yesterday, the first day of its essential launch. It's pretty good!

Oh, and I log into Chickensmoothie every so often to get the pets and check the "Other Websites" forum for new pet sites coming up.

I used to play Dappervolk but I got fed up with the staff's poor game design and community management. It had so much potential -- the art is GORGEOUS -- and they turned in into a miserable grind ... I check back every now and then to see if the housing feature ever releases, and that's actually where I heard of Voltra.

Other ones I've played in the past but am not currently active on include, let's see ... Xanje, Lioden, Wolvden, Novilar (I think this one is dead), Figment.pet, Tattered World, Neopets (my entire adolescence), Sylestia, Pokefarm Q, Dragon Cave, Magistream ... There have to be more but I can't think of any more.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/5 20:06:03 )
I use dragoncave, flight rising, and rescreatu.

Donator Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/19 02:36:16 )
I used to be totally into virtual pet games like Dragoncave and Neopets but havent been on in years except for logging onto Neopets to see how its going.

I am currently into Tamagotchis as I found my childhood one and I bought the Uni recently. There's a pretty good Tamagotchi community as well which is super nice and we all hype each other up ✺◟(^∇^)◞✺

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/19 03:02:26 )
I started playing Neopets again during the pandemic. I was surprise my account was still around, since I thought I gave it away to someone. It's nice for nostalgic reasons, but I want to give me account to one of my little cousins, since I feel it is educational
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/19 03:18:57 )
:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

You may have given it away but they may not have changed the password haha. It would be nice to keep the account alive, it would have a bit of history.
The badges you get for how many years you've had the account for is such an honor. ( ˘͈ ᵕ ˘͈♡)

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

Voltie — smol she Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/19 15:17:05 )

Oh yoo, no one's mentioned subeta! It's one of the oldies and gives me old neopets vibes, it has avatars which is amazing and I'm having a good time just collecting plushies and zapping my pet (for free cos its rad)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.