Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 Snowy Space Station

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/17 12:21:03 )

@ava: Oh I hope it's nothing serious and that you get better soon! ❀️

Yes the community here is very nice indeed.

It had been a while since I was on avatar sites, and I'm glad that it is so nice here 😊

Yes the items here are really pretty, and they all fit together, not only in colors but also in themes, it seems to me. Even the commons are extra nice and go very well with all the others. And you can wear two poses of each item which is really a good thing.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/17 14:35:04 )
-runs through, saying hello and leaving behind a plate of cookies for everyone to enjoy-

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/17 20:15:42 )

/sneaks around pressing random buttons

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/18 07:25:53 )
Ack, sorry I've been absent from here for the event, guys; distractions have been abounding. Mostly cats and books

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/19 05:13:16 )
That sounds vaguely familiar...

*stares at his game backlog*

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/19 07:26:09 )

@nephila: Melissa is a herb, the same as lemon balm, and yes, it really helps, especially if you make it strong ☺️

~ I like cats ~

~ Timezone GMT +1 ~

*°•.•°*~ My Wishlist ~*°•.•°*

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/20 06:04:00 )
@onsenmark: You too?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/22 08:31:12 )
@Geist: ohhhhhhhhhhh yeah. I have the demo for the PC version of DQ XI S, but I wanna finish the original on PS4 before I tackle the S version. Plus, I need to finish the FF XIII trilogy on PC, plus FF X/X-2, FF III, XV(all on PC )...

And that's not counting all the other stuff I need to put a dent in on PS4 and PC. waaaaaaaaaaaugh... :viodead:

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/22 09:59:30 )
I don't do any console gaming (no console XP), but at the moment I don't have a computer that I'm sure wouldn't crash when I tried gaming
If/when I finally have the money saved up to get a new PC, I've got quite the backlog. Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind, all the Dark Souls games, all three Witcher games, Star Wars: Jedi Academy, FTL, Pillars of Eternity, Baldur's Gate 1 & 2, Betrayer, etc....

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/25 17:39:40 )
Geist:
I don't do any console gaming (no console XP), but at the moment I don't have a computer that I'm sure wouldn't crash when I tried gaming
If/when I finally have the money saved up to get a new PC, I've got quite the backlog. Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind, all the Dark Souls games, all three Witcher games, Star Wars: Jedi Academy, FTL, Pillars of Eternity, Baldur's Gate 1 & 2, Betrayer, etc....

Get a refurbished Dell Optiplex(mine's a 9010). All you need is a new graphics card, a new power supply, and maybe some more RAM, and you'll be in busines, with a gaming rig that'll pretty much run most games, and would only cost you 5 or 600 bucks

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 08:59:43 )
onsenmark:
Geist:

Get a refurbished Dell Optiplex(mine's a 9010). All you need is a new graphics card, a new power supply, and maybe some more RAM, and you'll be in busines, with a gaming rig that'll pretty much run most games, and would only cost you 5 or 600 bucks

Yeah...that's gonna take me a literal eternity to save up. Never mind the fact that it'll almost certainly have to be a laptop, as I have literally no place to put a desktop.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 18:18:45 )
Geist:
onsenmark:
Geist:

Yeah...that's gonna take me a literal eternity to save up. Never mind the fact that it'll almost certainly have to be a laptop, as I have literally no place to put a desktop.

Oohhhhhhhhh yeah -- a laptop with a dedicated video card is prolly gonna cost a pretty penny. If anything, keep an eye out on sites like newegg, etc., for sales. You might also look into getting a SFF(small form factor) PC and see if you can turn one into a decent gaming rig. I don't know if it can be done, but it might be worth looking into.
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/27 00:42:12 )
So spaceship peaked my interest, and I saw you're weird. So I thought well I'm weird too. All hail the weirdos!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/27 05:05:24 )
onsenmark:
Geist:
onsenmark:
Geist:

Oohhhhhhhhh yeah -- a laptop with a dedicated video card is prolly gonna cost a pretty penny. If anything, keep an eye out on sites like newegg, etc., for sales. You might also look into getting a SFF(small form factor) PC and see if you can turn one into a decent gaming rig. I don't know if it can be done, but it might be worth looking into.

Sale or not, I know already it's going to take forever to save up, as the majority of my pay is in exchange for a place to live, sooo...yeah. Added on top of that the fact that 80% of what isn't rent goes towards other necessities such as food, pet supplies, various hygiene stuff like soap...I'm lucky if I have $10 per month to put back for a computer. Of any kind.
And when I say I have no room, I mean no room. I don't have a desk to put any kind of desktop on nor the space to put one (if I had the funds to get the desk in the first place). Hence the fact that unless something drastic changes in terms of space, I will have no choice but to shell out likely near $1,000 for a gaming-capable laptop. I am veyr, very well-aware of how boned I am.

@PrincessStarr: Welcome to the weirdos! Be careful of the blue slime; it eats random things.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/27 05:11:00 )
Blue slime that eats stuff you say? I'll be sure to stear clear of that.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/29 10:08:57 )
If you spot it coming towards you...chuck candy or something at it. Then run for the hills while it's munching X'D
Noctem de Magia Academy
///
Voltra's Space Station
///
The Warlock's Frozen Attic--It's cold out there!
\\\
Space Solstice Shenanigans!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/29 14:25:13 )
-runs through grabbing at all the space snowflakes-

Hope you guys are having fun over here in your little corner of the event universe! :3

β”€β–’β”œ Hangout with me! β”€β–’β”œ

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.