Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 Snowed Inn at Hogwarts

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/15 00:46:46 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'pokes head in' hello 'waves' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/15 01:26:14 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Ava:
@star2000shadow: Awww, Star! Your avi is so cute!!!!

aww Why thank you 'blush' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/15 01:38:45 )

Come right on in, Hogwarts is open to all.
      All who find it anyway.
      Most muggles can't figure out there way in.
      We've had one or two, but they're rare.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/15 01:39:58 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Ava:
@star2000shadow: How are you doing today? :D I Hope you're staying warm!

Yes'em I'm warm and comfy inside. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/15 01:58:25 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Ava:
@star2000shadow: Warm and comfy inside is the best type of warm and comfy, in my honest opinion. :D
I hope you got all the gifts you wished for this year!

um i got..some gifts 'shrugs' so its fine i g uess. but i appreciated what id id get so 'shrugs' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/15 03:15:10 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Ava:
@star2000shadow: What was your favorite gift that you got this holiday? I was going to say "this year" but it was now officially last year. xD

my sister's boyfriend made his famous five meat chillie and she made pistachio saled for christmas dinner 'nods' best gift ever. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/15 10:26:17 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Ava:
@star2000shadow: Oh that sounds yummy! :D It sounds like you had a fun Christmas! Did you get to see much of your family? I spent Christmas with my parents and we didn't do anything special. I made a little dinner of a vegetarian roast and some veggies and some Mac and cheese but that was about it. We watched some movies too and that was fun. But we do that all the time. XD

my mother passed away five years ago, my brother's in prison, and two of my four older sister's don't talk to me unless they want something, one of them i don't talk to because she's a pick pocket theif type. and then the fourth one is living with me to help me as i have health issues. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/15 19:27:28 )

Sounds like a fun family. lol
      Seems like everyone I know has some time of family issues.
      Can't nothing be calm and normal.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/16 07:25:16 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Ava:
@star2000shadow: I'm sorry to hear about your mother. :( It must be hard to not see your family all that much. I don't talk to a lot of my family because I think they're not the best of people. But I do still live with my parents, so I get that family feeling with them instead of with extended family. I was raised as an only child too, so I don't have any siblings to feel loss for that I don't talk to.

I also have my sister wanda so..im doing okay. her boyfriends like the annoying older brother i never had haha. cause i had all sisters and such. what TV shows do you watch..Im watching Cutthroat Kitchen 'snicker' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/16 19:32:46 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Ava:
@star2000shadow: What's Cutthroat Kitchen about? :D
I've been kinda watching more movies lately. The last movie I watched was Sing!, and I like that movie a lot. I know it's a kid's movie and it's kinda silly, but I just love it so much. The music in it is nice, I guess. I'm a sucker for "good" music. xD
I've started watching The Queen's Gambit on Netflix. Everyone told me it was such a good series and my dad watched it and begged me to watch it with him because he says it's so so good. It's not *bad*, but it's not really my type of show. It's a little slow for my taste.

four contestents cook a dish, and they can sabatoge each other in a bid to try and win the twentyfive thousand their given at the begining of the show. its..interesting. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/16 19:55:06 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Ava: i do its on hulu 'nods' which is my favorite site for having it..wish they'd update but they probably cant what with the pendemic and stuff. i watch a lot of cooking shows i watch baking shows..like 'the great british baking show' which is awesome.. that one i really like cause the contestants feel bad for each other when they go home or something happens to the other bakers goods.. like a pie dropping when their doing soemthing else and hit the cookie sheet its on to cool on.. and it is intense..the contestants do kinda talk bad to and about each other but not a LOT..like the things they go through i figure they'd be talking trash about each other but they don't.. probably cause their to focused on trying to make the meal wanted....with these sabatoges..what i do like is they even have episodes where the judges who judge the cooking show,, even participate and have to go through the same thing. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/16 20:22:04 )

Ooh tv shows.
      I been watching Criminal Minds, happy to be able to finish it since they put the last few seasons on Hulu (the majority of the show is on Netflix though).
      Then I've also been watching other shows and hoping around depending on my mood.
      I used to never do that, but I started a few months ago and now I can't stop. lol
      I've been popping between Elementary and Don't Trust the B in Apartment 23 recently.
      (All on Hulu)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/16 21:24:28 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Ava: oh hey i didn't know they did that on chopped, i might have to watch that, i mean i do but not as much as i should. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/17 20:11:36 )

@Ava: I'm kinda just a sucker for criminal/cop shows.
      Plus Criminal Minds has like 15 seasons, which is AMAZING.
      I'm like the exact opposite of you. XD
      I mean, I can and do love to watch movies, but I prefer tv shows that goooooooo.
      I've watched short lived tv shows before, but they're disappointing because the ones I have watched were cancelled before they got to finish out their stories.
      Like Terra Nova and Witches of East End. :c

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/18 03:56:01 )

@Ava: Things like that happen.
      I like longer shows because it gives me something to do for longer periods of time. lol
      I don't really have a life, so something that will take me a couple of weeks to watch is the best thing I can ask for.

Shows getting cancelled before their time is ASS.
      Not only that, but writers who know their show is getting cancelled and do absolutely nothing to even attempt to tie up loose ends is even assier.
      Like Witches of East End?
      That shit ended with a HUGE ASS cliffhanger and now we'll never get answers.
      Makes me mad.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/18 07:38:24 )
Eureka got cancelled partway through their last season, but at least its writers managed to write the last episodes in such a way that everything was wrapped up and the characters got their happy endings.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/18 19:24:00 )

Never heard of Eureka, but good on the writers for not screwing the fans out of a decent ending just because the show got cut short!
      All things should be like that.
      I need closure dammit.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/20 06:10:40 )
Eureka was a show on SyFy. It was sort of a mashup of the Andy Griffith Show, except everyone in the little town (except the sheriff, because of course) was a literal genius. You can imagine the kinds of things that went wrong.
Noctem de Magia Academy
///
Voltra's Space Station
///
The Warlock's Frozen Attic--It's cold out there!
\\\
Space Solstice Shenanigans!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/20 20:40:20 )

Sounds like chaos.
      I like it. lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/21 21:28:25 )

The tragedy of it all.
      Makes me sad and mad.... Smad.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.