Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 05:27:40 )

It’s official!! I’ve been on Voltra for a whole year today :3
I thought it was tomorrow so I’m a little late in posting this but xD
I couldn’t be happier to be a part of this site. I love the community, it’s so inviting and friendly and caring. And the creativity, time, and dedication that go into the site and events is incredible.
Thanks for being so welcoming and accepting me as part of the team and of the community. You’re all great

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 06:03:42 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ oh hey, Congrats hun. happy one year aniversery. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 07:35:55 )

@Ruby: yay that’s amazing. Congrats on your 1 year! We are happy to have you be apart of the community.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 08:11:33 )

@star2000shadow:
@Nephila:
@Totalanimefan:

Thanks everyone!

I’m actually in a posting mood too so hopefully the next event I’ll be around a lot more xD

Donator — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 09:10:24 )
Congrats on the one year! I hope to be active during my one year lol.
This site is def a nice place to be so I'm glad to be here and getting to talk to the amazing users. I cant wait for the next event.
Comic | Cosplay

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 09:58:01 )

@Nephila: sounds like fun! I’ll try to join you :D I’ve got some saving up to do for a trade lol I’m only half way there

@Ouja Akuma: I hope so too! It’s a great place~ I’m glad you enjoy it here :3

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 11:24:19 )

@Nephila: I need 24k to pay diavolos and I have 11k haha so hopefully with an event I’ll rake it in xD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 11:47:39 )
Happy anniversary :D
And totally agreed on the community, it's definitely one of the, if not the, friendliest i've come across during my time on avi sites ;v;

Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 12:41:57 )

@Siron: ooh your avi is so cute!!
And thank you! I agree! It’s the best~

@Nephila: totally! I just gotta not buy commons and I’ll be there in no time xD

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 14:46:47 )

@Nephila: oh nice! Those items are super cool~ I keep forgetting to make them xD but then again I’m constantly questing lol
Its smart to keep a nest egg of volts lol I’m forever broke xD

I definitely will! I might have a thread too so you’re totally welcome, and if I don’t make one, I’ll just hang out in yours xD
I usually forget to check threads I’ve posted in so pinging me is a good thing to do xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 15:52:04 )

@Ruby: nice! I hope the event starts soon!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 16:32:07 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Ruby: I'm sure you will be. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.