Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 Snowy Investigation (Evolving Item Hangout)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 01:11:16 )

@totalanimefan: Yeah, I would honestly hate that.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 01:11:37 )

@grost: Yeah it's crazy. In most of Europe it's also way cheaper too. Some places aren't, like maybe London(Not as expensive as NYC tho) or Swiss housing.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 01:12:19 )
@Totalanimefan: I’m ok, just tired as usual. >.< What about you?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 01:12:36 )
There's something foul about the air here...

@Totalanimefan: America has... many problems lol

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Voltie — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 01:14:18 )

@Juliette: I think everyone's tired lol, it's that time of year for most people where the weather gets the best of us :P

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 01:14:41 )

@MoodyB: I wear glasses. I don't like earbuds because my ears are too small and they hurt my ears. But headphone do the same thing you mentioned with glasses. I just can't win XD. I feel like with headphone/earphones you get what you pay for, but it's hard to shell out the money when you are buying them. When is your bday? You could ask for some on your bday?

@danie: Same, and it was really far away from family. All my family is on the east coast. My husband's family is in England. CA just wasn't the place for us. What made you move to NH?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 01:15:52 )

@Juliette: Honestly same. It's still Monday night for me.
@grost: Amen on that one. I've been trying for years to get more housing built in the US, but the rich white people won't hear of it. Ugh.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 01:17:36 )

@totalanimefan: My mom's family was up here. I was really young so I didn't have an option lol

Voltie — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 01:18:18 )

@Totalanimefan: There's more than plenty of spare room on those golf courses they love so much to house everyone with affordable housing

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 01:19:53 )

I was going to do a short pilates workout, but now I am laying down again and my IWatch isn't charged. lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 01:21:27 )

@danie: Oh I see. Do you like living there? Would you want to live anywhere else?
@grost: Oh, don't you even get me started on that. I wish that we would do that across the country. But what would the rich people do without their golf courses?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 01:23:06 )

@totalanimefan: My bf and I want to travel when we can, but he doesn't want to leave. He gets his parents house when his parents get his grandfather's so he is set up here. It is beautiful here. Just not crazy about winter. lol

Voltie — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 01:23:34 )

@Totalanimefan: I have family that's very well-off and it's just.. really offputting to see how they live compared to how my household struggles lol. My dad's oldest brother's house is literally on the perimeter of a golf course it's ridiculous

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 01:24:46 )

@danie: Oh I see. That's a pretty good deal. I don't know if I would leave if I was there with your family and if you BF gets a house, that's a good deal. I can understand your want to not go through this winter. It sucks. NH is beautiful for sure.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 01:27:00 )

@totalanimefan: Yeah, as long as I am able to travel still, it should be all right c:

I have Sailor Moon playing in the background now xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 01:28:39 )

@grost: Personally, I'm very lucky that my husband got a good job, but we weren't always well off, and both of our family's didn't go up that way.
But my Uncle is a Denist, and he is a very nice person, but him and his wife and the rich type that think taxes should be low and that you should give your money away. Which, sure, giving your money to charity is good, but also we need to raise taxes cause charity can't cover everything. Also we need more housing in this nation and lots of different kinds of housing. Not just HUGE single family homes. What about homes for one person? family of two? Families/people who don't have cars? Who want to bike to work or the store? Who want to live near their jobs?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 01:30:14 )

@danie: That's good. I like traveling too. It should be super easy from a place like DC. What do you have planned for 2021 travels?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 01:30:55 )

@Totalanimefan: Housing is not very optimal in America lol, I don't plan on having a family so there's not a huge number of options for me outside of apartments and they don't tend to be super great near here

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 01:31:03 )

@totalanimefan: Corey and I really want to go to Japan c: That's all we have that we have been talking about. We both really like anime.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/12 01:32:04 )

I'm in a weird mopey mood now for some reason. Maybe it's because I have to go back to work tomorrow lol

Questing

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.