Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 Snowy Investigation (Evolving Item Hangout)

Donator — UWU/ Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:39:03 )
Maid-kun is still waiting for his customer's orders..

yas i got one >u<

ima try earn the copies

月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:39:45 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ i'm getting them in twos so i can wear the whole thing if i so chose haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:39:47 )

@Shark: Post Covid? I wouldn't be able to enjoy it much during covid, but after like in a year, I will probably be ok?
@dragoness129: I was supposed to be in bed, but posting and my husband is still playing video games.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:39:58 )

Star - Very true,. You always find and share lovely images! ^_^

Kairu - Sounds like a great plan!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:40:22 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
dragoness129:

Star - Very true,. You always find and share lovely images! ^_^

Kairu - Sounds like a great plan!

well of course they seem to make people happy which is nice haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:40:24 )

You can do it star!
-cheers everyone on with their posting-

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:40:46 )

Yay for the freebies

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:40:55 )

Total - ah. Mine as well. He is playing League of Legends currently.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:41:03 )
yeah my health has deteriorated since it started.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:41:37 )

That's no good at all, Shark. -hugs-

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:41:44 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
dragoness129:

You can do it star!
-cheers everyone on with their posting-

and at the same time earning yourself currencey to haha. love it. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:42:28 )

Currently just earning and saving currency for the bundles when they release now.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:42:43 )

Yes. yes. I am a crazy dragon chatterbox.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:43:59 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
dragoness129:

Currently just earning and saving currency for the bundles when they release now.

yeah i try and get at least one bundle, cause if nothign else i can sell it down the line or trade it for something haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:44:37 )

Star - Sounds like a great plan! ^_^

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:45:03 )

Don't mind me over here stocking up and aiming for 15 bundles. XD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:46:46 )

@dragoness129: I guess we will never get to sleep lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:47:28 )

Total -chugs caffeine- Sleep is not needed, lol.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:47:36 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

y'all are making good progress on this thread!

I am not an actual NPC.

please @ me

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:47:44 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
dragoness129:

Star - Sounds like a great plan! ^_^

thanks, that and i always try and get a set for my mules haha. 'rubs eyes' and i am loving the items so their worth getting. i mean back when i joined there'd be one or two items in a set i didn't like so didn't get..now its like 'have to get whole set..need doubles and extra's and triples' haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.