Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 Snowy Investigation (Evolving Item Hangout)

Donator — He Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:48:08 )

Lol what time is it now for you guys? Its above midnight already right?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:48:09 )

Vixen - Thanks! all the posts help out a great deal!

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:48:42 )
its about time for bed for me

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:48:55 )

Star - If you still need some of the old items, poke about in my exchange shop. I have quite a lot of them for sale.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:48:56 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

time wise its about twelve forty eight.. so basically one in the morning.. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:49:33 )

@Shark: Yeah same here. I can't stay awake anymore.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:49:38 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @dragoness129: sure i can poke around in there.. see if there's something i want and or need 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:49:47 )

Raxton - It's basically 1:50 am for me.

Hubby just asked me to turn on the oven so he can make some food, lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:49:47 )

It's 1:49am for me. Need sleep

Donator — He Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:49:54 )

Just 8 more pages to go tho hahahha xD

Donator — He Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:50:20 )

Oh my, that is late o:

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:51:02 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

i'm trying to contribute but definitely not quite on track with whatever the topic is because i'm drawing right now as well XD

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:51:35 )

I don't remember falling asleep until about 5 am last night.

Donator — He Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:52:10 )

Vixen - Me neither, but non related post is still a contribution to the thread hahahhah

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:52:18 )

Vixen - No worries. Can reply to what you can as you see it. ^_^
That happens a lot in the fast threads.
Hope the drawing goes well and turns out awesome! ^_^

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:52:38 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @dragoness129: you do have items i would want but their for ohms haha. and of that i have a total of twenty one so that doesn't help haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:53:51 )

Yeah it is really late.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:54:45 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

yeah it's going. i've warmed up a bit and getting that perfect round kawaii shape more often now.
i have a few renditions if various pastries and i think the teacup, the coffee mug, waffle crepe, cookie stack, roll cake, parfait, macaron pile are all in really spots to begin a digital render

I am not an actual NPC.

please @ me

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:54:49 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ but we are wide awake and chatting haha. the power of events. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:55:19 )

Yeah it's super late.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.