Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Joining back in after a loooong absence

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 05:13:41 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you so much! I can't wait to open this up.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 05:17:47 )

@Prodigy: No problem! I posted a ton during that event so I have a lot of extras ^^ That set is pretty popular too. It has lots of good items. ^^
Where Orbs a thing before you left?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 05:40:38 )
@Totalanimefan: They weren't! I'm going to have a lot of updating to do when it comes to the new item systems. They seem really cool though.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 05:48:09 )

@Prodigy: I will link you to the most recent Orb announcement. That will help, and you can see the ones that are in the shops.
They are RNG items. Two you can buy for ohms and one for volts.
The are in the shops for a whole season, so every 3 months they change.
Annoucement

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 05:49:38 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh nice! That's manageable then with them being seasonal. I'll have to grab some up.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 05:54:10 )

@Prodigy: Yeah they are great. There is also a bundle that you can buy that grantees you the rare from each orb (there are 3). So that's really good for me. If I can afford it I only get at least one bundle per season.
You should look at the annoucement. It explains it all in detail.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 05:54:52 )
@Totalanimefan: I'll take a look! I was wondering what that bundle was about. Pretty smart idea having that as an option!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 06:00:01 )

@Prodigy: It's a good option. There are also bundles now for crates as well. You get some crates, some of the items, one of the crate rare and a bundle only item. If you look in yesterdays announcement you will see the details.

By the way did you get your tickets from the calendar? Did you do the drawing? If so, what did you get?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 06:04:22 )
@Totalanimefan: I did! On my main account and my mule. I got Victorious Captain, Snowboarder, Hedera Fey and Punky Plasma. They're all super cute!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 06:06:12 )

@Prodigy: Wow you got some rare ones! The Fey and Plasma are past Bundle exclusives! If you like them, I would hang on to them. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 06:07:41 )
@Totalanimefan: Wow! I got lucky! I love the Fey one a lot. Haven't used Plasma yet but I imagine I will eventually. Both of them are my favorite vibes - fantasy vs. rocker/modern stuff.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 06:10:55 )

@Prodigy: I really like both of those items too! I like wearing the necklace on the Punky Plasma! It's cute and goes with a lot of things.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 06:20:48 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm gonna have to dive into all the different poses for sure. Plus I have a bunch of the new milestone stuff too and whatnot so I've gotta catch up on those too!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 06:21:22 )

@Prodigy: Oh yeah. We have been going hard at those milestone items. Some of the poses are pretty cool.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 06:26:24 )
@Totalanimefan: I love how unique they all are. They're not your typical items you see around avatar sites so it's refreshing!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 06:34:25 )

@Prodigy: Yeah they are! The staff/artists are really good at coming up with ideas. I don't know how they do it.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 06:38:10 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm sure there's a TON of brainstorming going on behind the scenes to come up with themes and ideas for items. Plus fellow users coming up with ideas makes it a bit easier I'm sure.

Ping me so I don't ghost you by accident!
ART REQUEST

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 07:13:11 )

@Prodigy: Yeah there is a user suggestion thread. If you have any item ideas you can always post there. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 07:44:44 )
Welcome back to Voltra! I’ve been here just under a year so far but I love it here~
Hope you enjoy it still :3

Donator — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 08:38:47 )
Hey welcome back! I've been here since the summer and find this site to be really chill when it comes to meeting new people. Hopefully you stick around. c:
Comic | Cosplay

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.