Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Joining back in after a loooong absence

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 03:16:09 )
Hello! I'm Prodigy and I was on the site about 3 years ago but, with life and work, left avatar sites for a long while! I figured I'd jump back in to check out the art scene again and see if I can get some of my characters drawn while also making new friends and killing some time. :) Nice to meet you all again!

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 03:21:02 )

Hello! Welcome back to Voltra~

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 03:26:15 )
Thank you! :)

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 03:27:17 )
heyo, welcome back! ^^

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 03:31:24 )

@Prodigy: Oh my gosh, long time no see! Welcome back.
We are about to start the winter event. I don't know exactly when, but yesterday the staff said very soon!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 03:33:08 )

@Prodigy: By the way, click on the calendar on the top on the page. Then click the link to go to the calendar. On your account and your mules you can collect the tickets. If you collect them all you have a chance to win two past items! I figure that would probably be good for you since you are coming back after so long.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 03:34:15 )
@Shark: Thanks!

@Totalanimefan: Hey! Great to be back. :) I'll take a look at that calendar! Thanks for the tip.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 03:36:19 )

@Prodigy: No problem. There is also an item museum I can pull up for you so you can see what items you missed

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 03:37:41 )
@Totalanimefan: That would be awesome! I might also check out the market and mini shops to see if my stock of saved up items can help me get anything new!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 03:41:01 )

@Prodigy: I'm sure it couldn't hurt! When was the last time you were on?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 04:09:32 )
@Totalanimefan: Well, my threads were last active 3 years ago, so I'm guessing back in 2017 or so! I don't think I participated in any of the 2018 events.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 04:13:54 )
@Nephila: TRUTH. I keep coming back every so often because the avatars are just so cute.

Donator — He Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 04:19:38 )

Woahh welcome back *A*

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 04:34:00 )

@Prodigy: Wow that is a long time. Will you be sticking around this time? ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 04:34:52 )
@Raxton: Thank you! :)

@Totalanimefan: I really hope so! A lot of the time it has to do with how overwhelmed I get at work lol. Fingers crossed I can stick around for a while!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 04:47:21 )

@Prodigy: Great. We would love to see you be apart of the community again.
The vibe here is still good. Small, but growing community, no toxic spaces here.

The staff are quick to respond and always are putting out good items, new features and events. Last year we get a big invo update. You can save items and your inventory will load faster.

I think I said this, but in yesterday's crate announcement they said that the winter event is going to start soon!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 04:48:23 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm excited to see the winter event coming up! Definitely need some new items to play around with. :) I'm glad to see that the quality has stayed high on the site. That's something I've always loved about the site!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 04:53:03 )

@Prodigy: Me too. Any I don't know if you were ever around for one, but Voltra has the best events and event items. The last few events we even had a game to play. For Spring/Valentines event we had a dating sim with the NPCs, during the summer event there was a collection type game and then for the Halloween/Fall event it was Through the Looking Glass themed and every day we had a new chapter of the story to play through.
It was a ton of fun!!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 04:57:36 )
@Totalanimefan: That's so cute! I was around for the first few events but they were pretty small since the site was just starting up. The items are great, though. They all have such personality. :)

Ping me so I don't ghost you by accident!
ART REQUEST

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 05:08:17 )

@Prodigy: Yeah they do I great event items. I was just saying to someone else that they are the best of any avatar site I've ever been on.
I just sent you a bundle from the last event. You can open it and you will get all of the items from that event!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.