Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback January Crate Items Feedback Thread

Npc — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/2 23:37:08 )

NPC Preview Art by Keturah & kiwi

Item Name | Artist | Supporting Artist

Sowa's Soul | Vozzy
Rogue Bot| glume
The First Star | KDA Drew | Vozzy

Sets contain a minimum of 3 recolors; only one is shown.

January - June 2021 Collector's Set!

Pixels by Vozzy

Hey Volties, we could really use your feedback. We at Voltra are always watching and listening, so the more responses we get to these sort of things, the more we can improve on your experience here!

Now we know that sometimes perhaps a set is not your cup of tea or doesn't fit your particular style, so try to look for things that we could use constructively. Like for example: If this pose was made this way and you could equip it like this then I would find use for that set more in my outfits. Or another example would be: This particular mod or pose is being repeated, I'd like to see x and y being offered as well.

★✩✩✩✩

In order to create a standard rating we will be doing a five star rating review. So for each set you are reviewing, do a 1/5 ; 2/5 ; 3/5 ; 4/5 ; 5/5 rating to let us know how much you like the overall set.

We are looking for feedback regarding the way the sets layer, originality, variety in poses, etc. But don't restrict yourself to these categories - those are just some suggestions for the direction in which you can take your feedback.

We do ask that you try to keep your feedback constructive and don't just say "It looks bad, I don't like it," as it's not very useful to us.

Here is a template to start off your review:

[b]Sowa's Soul[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Rogue Bot[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]The First Star[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]On Guard![/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

Thank you for taking your time to write this feedback, you are being extremely helpful!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 01:46:09 )

Sowa's Soul
[size=15]★★★★★

This is a good item. It's original, well pixeled and good for masculine and feminine avatars. The belt is probably my favorite pose. I'm glad it comes separate.

Rogue Bot
★★★★✩
Good masculine item. Terrifying poses as well. I tried the face in the lighter color by itself and boy I didn't like how scary that was! I'm not sure if I'll ever use it but I think it's a good item. The chair pose is cool. I haven't played around with it to see if it works well with other leg mods we have that made it look like you are sitting.

The First Star
★★★★✩
This is a 3 or 4 star to me. I really like the idea and the poses! I'm always up for more space themed things and magical girl items! But some of the pixeling seems off? Stiff? Flat? I'm not sure about the right word since I'm not an artist. The boots are so cool but they are way too flat and look weird. They lack shadows. The skirt I can't decide if I like the way it's pixeled. I like the shadows there, but I feel like her right side of her skirt isn't natural looking? I like that the hair is unique even if I'm not personally a fan of the bangs. Still well done.

On Guard!
★★★★✩
Nice color options for sure. I also think the sword arm mod is well done. I'm not sure if I like the mask. I feel like the texture should have been all the way around the face guard or less texturing on the sides of the face guard. Also the high heels are nice.
[/size]

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 07:56:27 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

Sowa's Soul
★ ★★★✩

I think this is going to end up a very fun item to play with. The ear tuff and the body mod for the legs seem like they’d get the most use and match with a lot of items. The over the body cowl/mod covers too much for me to find much use out of it unless I am using it with more Sowa’s

Rogue Bot
★ ★★✩✩
I like that it’s a more masculine item in the way it frames on the body. He hood is my favorite but I wish you could just wear the creepy glow eyes on its own, so much creativity and fun is lost when it’s limited to just the hood, but I usually feel this way about most items.

The First Star
★★★★★
I think this is the best out of the bunch! Besides the dress I feel like the item will match well with plenty of items already on the site. The shoes are cute, and the lighting stage is adorable.

On Guard!
★ ★★★✩

I said this before, while I adore the item, I am frustrated that there wasn’t an option for the gloves (the standard not the mod) to be worn together with one slot. A lot of items on the site have that option so its frustrating that I can’t do it with this one. The gloves aside, I love the boots and the adjustments it makes to the legs a lot of use I feel can come from that one, and the tuff for the mask almost looks like hair with some items (is it hair?) I think that is also something that will get a lot of use down the line

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/19 17:54:57 )
crap can this be deleted I accidentally press send prematurely x.x

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — He Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 09:49:26 )

Sowa's Soul
★★★★✩
Love this item, just that is an item that is quite hard to combine with other items..
I would prefer for the head area of the cloak to be separated from the cloak.. combining them together kinda limit the item, since it cover a lot of the avatar with just a single pose xD

Rogue Bot
★★★★✩
I love this item as well.. just kinda hope we get a separate pose of the glowing eyes xD
The backpack? Is probably the best pose of the whole set <33 i don't think we have anything like it before..
The clothing part are amazing as well
The only pose that I'm not really a fan of is the coat, its kinda stiff? So it looks a bit 2d xD

The First Star
★★★✩✩
Not really my cup of tea, but it kinda looks good? xD
I just wish the floating star is a separate pose from the hands xD
The hair itself is kinda unique, and the clothing pose are actually quite good..
The pose that I'm not a fan of is the arm mod.. especially the arm mod with the star, it kinda looks that something off? Like 1 arm is longer than the other?

On Guard!
★★★★★
My favourite out of this batch of new items <33
I love like every pose of this set, amazing job guys

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.