Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Kinda-sorta new?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 16:58:08 )
If hummy ever showed up here, that's when we know Mene is done. :viosad:
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 04:00:25 )
So keep your eyes on me now
You'll like whatever you see
We're so tough, not scared to show you up
Can you feel the rush now?

welcome back ^^ i just got into DnD myself on roll 20. I am actually new here i think i started bringing of the year or something. but ^^ welcome

They could try it but we\'re gonna wear the crown
You could go another round
Round, round, round, round, round, round
Wish you luck, but you\'re not bringing us down

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 06:40:23 )

Welcome back to Voltra!
I was on Mene since 2008 and have been in Hummy's threads on there. ^_^ (also run or at least own the Mene Discord fanbased server)
Yay for fellow gamers! I play Pokemon Sheild and Among Us myself as well as some other games. My husband has been playing a lot of Phasmophobia himself.
My hubby and I also do D&D together and chat in Discord. Discord is also great for chatting while playing the various games with friends. ^_^
Hope to see you around Voltra a lot! ^_^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/2 12:02:02 )
@chronicdreamer:
So sorry for the late reply!!! I've been having issues with my neck injury recently so took a few days break ;w;

Haha I did the exact same thing with animal crossing! I played it religiously for a month + and then didn't touch it since. It's such a time investment and I'm so bad at building things from scratch (the island) so it kinda stresses me out. The mini tasks are fun tho!
That's so cute you guys play together!!! Maybe one day I'll convince my partner to go full nerd with me >:333
For now I play online with friends as I have no nerds IRL to bully into letting me join! I still love and I have a big campaign coming up this new year~
( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)
art dump ll instagram ll twitter

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 04:38:00 )
@Kittyzilla: Welcome to you too! This is honestly the first D&D campaign that I've played for more than a few sessions (we've been going for over a year IRL and like half a year in-game) and it's SO much fun

@dragoness129: Oh hey, I'm in the Discord! dunno if I've posted tho as I'm a hella lurker orz Dunno if there's a thread here on Voltra anywhere for it, but if you'd like to trade Switch FCs I'd be happy to PM you mine :vanora_smile: I actually just got done playing several rounds of Phasmo with my fiancé and our mutual friend. It was a lot of fun, and someone only died once! :vanora_xd:

@Keturah: :vanora_shock: I hope your neck is okay/gets better soon! OMG I can NOT for the life of me figure out what to do with my island! :vanora_sweat: The most I've done so far is carve out one cliff so I can run behind a beach rock without disturbing the fish in the ocean and add places in the rivers to jump across.
Honestly having a partner that goes as full-nerd as I do is amazing. <333 I've also got a variety of IRL nerds, but most of them I didn't hang out with in-person even before COVID because of scheduling and distances :vanora_sad: Hope your big campaign goes well! :vanora_smile:

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 05:46:53 )

@chronicDreamer: Nice! No worries if you don't post there too much. I don't post much myself. Mostly lurk there too.
I do believe there is a thread for it on here. I would have to find my FC for it, lol.
It's always nice when people only die once or nobody dies at all. ^_^

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 03:34:45 )
What's higher than the top, that's me
Come take a look before falling at my feet
'Cause that's the only drop they'll be
So take a look, better recognize a queen

@chronicDreamer: Yea on roll 20 this is my first ever dnd anything and for a noobie i'm kind of getting the hang of it. I have been buying the books now and then due to a friend of mine who never knew i wanted to play dnd said after covid settles out and she picks up doing sessions again she is going to invite me to play. So i wanted physical copies so if i do the in person dnd . Alright typeing this and remembering my session didn't happen this would be a perfect time to get my app updated (thought secretly i kind of want my character to die and make a new better one with all the information i been reading in the books)

Way out
Feeling like an ocean, on the wave now
Feeling like I'm floating, never weighed down
This is how I do it everyday, wow, wow

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 20:18:19 )

@chronicDreamer: How are you today?

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/8 19:14:19 )
@Totalanimefan: Been doing alright! Been kinda drained since Monday which was ridiculously busy and physically stressful so I'm just relaxing and installing some Stardew Valley mods and enjoying my day off while hoping I don't get called into work :vanora_xd:
Hope you've been having a good day yourself!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/8 19:58:34 )

@chronicDreamer: nice. I’m pretty much doing the same. I’m playing Rune Factory 4S on the switch to de-stress myself.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.