Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/20 02:46:35 )
@GoblinsAndTea: I agree, I get called female all the time but thankfully I cut my hair so i'm hoping it'll at least happen less often now. Tbh I can't wait to get drunk on my birthday though.
Male/20/gay/sad. :(
I usually only check this site like once or twice a day so it might take me a bit to respond.

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/23 00:26:04 )
@goblinsandtea: I'm sorry to hear about your panic attack; yeah, I don't like route changes either. :( And that's great about travelling getting easier for you; I use transit/map apps too xD
‘god, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young. I thought I saw you out there crying, woah-oh. I saw a lion kiss a deer, we are all lost stars trying to light up the dark.’ ~ Jungkook. / diary. text. visual. comm.

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/8 00:53:19 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Just wanted to give an update to anybody thats curius lol
But i started my job! Today was my second day! I was verry nervous and on my first day i was even 15 minuts to late, i calculated and shouldv been in time for my bus and i thought "ok if something happens i can still take the second one and still be on time" but.... neither showed up ;-;
Ofc first thing i did was call my job telling them. Luckly they are all verry friendly!

Before actually starting i got a mail where they wrote exactly what i had to do and the day i showd up they also showd me. I did have a lil experience already tho. I work in a store, i gues kinda like target or walmart but we dont have that over here. I just have to put all the items on shelves and then make it look neat. So its really not a complicated job. Most clients are nice, some are less but welp.

My dysphoria is kicking my ass tho. I keep being addressed by "ma'am" and i have to wear a very tight shirt, im also wearing a diadem bc it has become verry long... However people are using my name so thas good (well its now my legal name but still it makes me happy when people use it hehe)

I do have a lil isue tho. I have an infection in my toe, for a good couple of months now. I went to the docter 2 times already and im going again tomorow. I hope hes gonna give me some antibiotics bc it hurts so bad hhhhh. I also was stupid and the first day i went to work with my work shoes on instead of putting them on there resulting in both my feet full of blisters. So yea, my feet hurt :'')
But im fine!

Overall im verry happy! Next week i should get my first payment.
Its been more then 6 months now that i graduated and im finally feeling motivated to do things and dont feel guilty when i play games or watch a movie.
Next month (mayby sooner?) im going to see if i can get my healthcare and after that i should roughly wait 6 months and get my chest surgery!
Id say, like a surtain serpent exclaimed "WAHOO"

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.