Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing The Howling Chorus

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 03:27:32 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"Hmmmmm." Hal mumbled.

"So it's possible we have an outside source influencing him." he said.

"We'll need to get a statement from Rebecca, and probe Mathias' mind to get his memories of the event." he continued. "Or just influence him in such a way he can't NOT tell the truth." he added.

"Regardless if this was him or not, this needs to be fully investigated and reported to the Triad." he went on.

"The victim didn't seem to be a mage, so the Council may not need to be involved." he continued.

"...unless the victim was a mage, and then things become nightmarish." he sighed heavily.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 03:41:01 )

"That they do." She agreed with a heavy sigh.

"And yeah... probably an outside influence. I've not mingled with Matt much, I admit, but this is so unlike what I've heard and seen previously regarding him." She added.

"I mean, I know him and Becca have been through hell, so to speak, but ... he's been pretty chill for awhile. It's odd for it to spark like this."

♫Turn off my brain, this all feels the same♫
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 04:06:47 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"Indeed." Hal said.

"This is truly puzzling. For this to happen so suddenly." he went on.

"But we need to give this the full and proper attention it deserves, and we need to assume that Mathias is innocent until proven guilty." he reasoned.

"For now, whether it was Mathias or not, it's clear that this was a lycan attack." he then continued.

"The Triad needs to be notified."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.