Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing The Howling Chorus

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/5 08:46:19 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Her calling out to him seemed to do something in him... and just as he started to take off, he stumbled. He stumbled and collapsed onto the ground... something he would never really do.

He then started to scramble to his feet, but it was too late, Mira was close enough.

"Rebecca!" Ty called out to Becca.

"Stay back!" he told her.

"Don't get caught up in that!"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/5 08:48:52 )

Mira grabbed Matt's wrist, tightly. She had an extremely good grip, too.

"Aight, mate. You gonna fight?" She asked. "Or are you going to come along peascfully so that we don't have more blood to clean up here?" She asked as Rebecca took a few steps forward, but that's it. She wasn't going to get in the middle of them, if only just because she knew how it would likely be very much a bad idea.

"... Matt.... What'd you do..." She wondered as Ty reached her.

♫Turn off my brain, this all feels the same♫

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/5 09:05:39 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" Matt yelled.

"I SWEAR!" he yelled further.

He then almost wrenched himself free of Mira's grasp... but it seemed involuntary, as he grasped at his head again, much like before.

"...the hell...?" Ty muttered.

"What is he doing...?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/5 09:08:40 )

Mira didn't let go. If anything, she gripped tighter to ensure she didn't lose hold.

"Then stop trying to run. This just makes you look guilty." Mira commented.

"I... I have no idea." Rebecca commented. "He's... he's never been like this before. I don't know why he is. We ... we were just walking in the part, and then he could smell blood... and bolted off this way."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/5 09:25:36 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ty was silent as he heard that.

"Hm." he mumbled. "Well, that DOES potentially lend credence to his insistence he didn't do anything." he commented.

"DAMN IIIIIIT!" Matt cried out.

"Mira, shut him up!" Ty told Mira. "Knock him out!" he said further.

"He'll call unwanted attention to here." he reasoned.

Matt started to struggle again, but Mira could sense that he was... resisting that, as well. Almost as though two halves inside him were fighting each other.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/5 13:58:41 )

"Done deal!" Mira called back before just pulling her fist back (not the hand holding his wrist) as rebecca looked away. She didn't want to see him be clocked like that, after all.

"..... And... and no. I don't know what happened here." She then said, not sure what else to say for the moment, and certainly not even properly realising that the hem of her pants were covered int he entrails from the victim.

The impact certainly knocked Matt out, and Mira managed to catch him, somehow. No one knew how, considering the size difference, but that wans't too surprising. Mira was definitely a surprising individual.

"Aight. We good?" She asked as she hefted the lycan onto her back and made her way over to where the other two were.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/5 23:00:53 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ty winced a little when Mira clocked Matt, rendering the lycan unconscious. Out cold. He shook his head a little, before bringing his cell phone to his ear and making a call.

"...we got them." he said into it. "Send the team out." he said further. It was easy to tell that he had called Sharp to get the perimetre of this place sectioned off to prevent panic.

"....got it." he then finished.

He then looked to Mira, and nodded.

"We're good." he told her, looking to Becca now.

"You both are going to need to go to the medwing." he said. "Get checked over to make sure you're not injured and such." he reasoned.

"Come on." he finished, extending his hand. "I'll take you to the Unit, and Mira will take Mathias."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 00:08:24 )

"I... I'm not." Rebecca answered honestly

"But all right, let's... let's just get out of here." She added with a heavy sigh.

"Please..." It wasn't hard to tell that this wasn't sitting well with her, that she was worried about MAtt, and what all would happen. Mira, just met ty's gaze, before vanishing from where she stood, using the token she'd been given for this. She did know that she had to get that blow dealt with for Matt, before possible complications truly set in. For all she knew, she fractured something within him.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 00:32:05 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Once Mira and Matt disappeared, Ty waited for a few moments, before sighing.

"Right." he said.

"We need to go, now." he told her.

Becca finally accepted the hand he'd been offering, and the two disappeared from where they were, appearing in the security area.

"Hey Izzy." Ty greeted the guard that was there.

"I assume Mira's been through, already?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 00:39:53 )

Izzy was silent for a moment before nodding.

"She has been, yeah." She answered.

"You two going to the same place?" She asked.

"I swear, I'm fine. I didn't get hurt." Rebecca insisted. "He... he didn't attack me."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 00:41:53 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ty just rolled his eyes.

"Yes, that's fine and all, but it's standard procedure." he told her.

"It's clear you're not immediately hurt, but we need to make absolutely sure." he continued.

"That's ALL." he assured her.

"...also, you really think Matt attacked that person?" he asked her.

"You know him better than anyone."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 00:44:33 )

"I..." Rebecca started as Izzy buzzed them through.

"I don't know. I don't think he would, but... he looked crazed." She continued. "I've never seen him like that, not since....." She paused, trailing off and shaking her head. She didn't want to go back there, and he knew it, quite well.

"I... I can't deny that I don't know what he would have done like that."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 01:20:40 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ty gently placed a hand on her shoulder.

"It's okay." he said. "You're safe here. You'll never have to go back to how it was." he assured her. "I promise." he finished, before they stepped into the building proper.

As they walked, he was silent for a moment, pondering something.

"...I know you two cohabitate." he commented.

"But... would you feel safe living there right now?" he asked.

"Odds are Matt will be kept and retained for a bit, but... do you want to potentially move into other, temporary lodgings?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 01:29:11 )

Rebeca was silent for a moment before sighing.

"If there is space, I'd definitely prefer staying here for the moment.... I don't think I could go home without Matt." She admitted as they walked.

"Because... Seriously. It's going to be too weird, too quiet. And... The worry and shit would likely just be a way for this," She motioned to the marred side of her face, [/b]"to kick into gear."[/b]

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 01:51:04 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

He nodded in response.

"I understand." he told her.

"I'll have Agent Sharp speak with you and you two can work something out." he said.

"We have plenty of space." he went on.

"Is there anything you'd like brought here from your place?" he then asked.

"Do up a list to give to someone you trust to bring you whatever you need or want."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 01:59:58 )

Rebeca didn't say anything, just nodded in response.

".... What is going to happen to Matt for the moment, anyway?" She asked, almost hesitantly. She didn't want to know if it wasn't going to be good, she knew that. However, she also knew that she wanted to know for certain.

It'd be better to know than not, after all.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 02:22:08 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ty was silent for a moment, and then sighed.

"I don't know, in the long run." he told her.

"Short-term, he'll be kept back and held in detention, essentially, as we figure out what happened at the scene of the crime." he said.

"He'll be asked for a testimonial, and you will be as well." he continued, pausing again.

"Well... his memories might be probed." he then muttered.

"Yours? Not so much." he said.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 02:27:14 )

Rebeca just sighed, heavily. She didn't know entirely what was to come next, but knew that whatever it was, was something that they would have to deal with.

-----

She was silent as she made her way up to the head office. She knew that she'd need to check in with Hal, so as to make sure that was fully aware of what all happened. At least what she and ty were aware of.

After being called into his office, she sighed, made her way in, and closed the door behind her.

"Returning this." She said as she approached his desk, setting what she'd been given down atop it.

"Mathias is in the medwing, locked down so as to prevent some sort of potential incident. Rebeca is with Ty. It was.... A mess, there,to put it lightly."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 02:40:45 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Hal just accepted the medallion, and sighed as he put it away.

"I know." he said.

"The team I sent reported initial impressions. From what I can tell, the victim was a young male, possible late 20's, early 30's, no mana, and it seemed like he had been hunted down." he continued.

"Like nothing more than prey. And that what happened was the act of an animal." he said further.

"Anything to say about Mathias?" he asked her.

"Initial thoughts?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 02:45:14 )

"It's possible he did that, but at the same time.. I'm not so sure. He looked to be fighting with himself, but he did give the impression of it having been him, as he tried to run" She answered with a sigh.

"And he was not happy that Rebeca called, either." She added. "I'm not sure if I'm worried about what it is that will happen next with them, or if they are gojng to have issues, but.... I just.... I don't know. I've barely done anything with him, however I know that this is unlike him. Matt seemed stressed, to put it lightly."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.