Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Kitty's Weird Techfriend Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 02:28:33 )

@Kittyzilla: Wow it's really coming together!

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 02:31:42 )
I can’t run away from the beast
RIP the scab and set it free
It’s the killer in me

@Totalanimefan: kind of proud i might put it on pause since my sister finally gave me measurements so i might finished this side then put this to the side not sure how much more i have to do on this side

There is blood on the path I walk
And each step I take is haunting me
Embraced by the darkness, I\'m losing the light
Encircled by demons, I fight

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 02:33:44 )

@Kittyzilla: How many hours did it take you to do what you have so far?

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 02:36:54 )
It’s the killer in me

@Totalanimefan: well i really can't go based on that due to i did restart last night.. like i started with he belth then i screwed up so i just resarted the whole thing.. and then i was doing it during my dnd session tonight but i'm just meaning the row si can crochet quickly once i know how things go but this is a tester so it's a bit of stopping and going on reading the special stitches and such

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 02:50:45 )

@Kittyzilla: I see. Is starting the hardest part?

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 02:55:39 )
It’s the killer in me

@Totalanimefan: kind of specially with new stitches like i haven't done this one before but it's been going pretty quick i'm technically on row 7 out of 21 ... reason i say technically is i have to repeat rows 5 and 6 5 times

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 03:00:09 )

@Kittyzilla: I would probably loose track of where I was and do it wrong lol

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 03:01:44 )
It’s the killer in me

@Totalanimefan: thats why i havenote books and apps... like they have counter apps to help keep track and i been making ash marks on my notebook. like i have 3 done i just got 2 left but i stopped for popcorn

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 03:03:19 )

@Kittyzilla: Oh popcorn! I love popcorn. What flavor?

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 03:06:04 )
It’s the killer in me

@Totalanimefan: plain old butter due to it's one those microwave bags

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 16:24:47 )

@Kittyzilla: That's not a bad thing. I love butter flavored microwave popcorn!

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 12:24:54 )
It’s the killer in me

@Totalanimefan: at work we got some intresting flavors... lemon pound cake, ranch, buffalo cheese, cheddar, butter kettle... when i go to work today if i remember i'll see what other flavors we have ... I worked yesterday and the internet due to the wind was poping on and off i got the reading list for my gothic fairy tale class (normally with Mondays off i do all the reading and discussion questions ) i just responded to two questions and have two left... but what i was getting at i just pretty much came home and crocheted i'm hoping to finish this part (almost to the 'easy' part) then i can start on the others i just hope i can finish them in time now that i pretty much was told i'll be working 7 to 4 Monday -friday til further notice since the reason i got my hours changed this week is until we can find some one else (long story short assistant manager emailed hr saying 'ill be out until further notice' so we have no clue whats going on)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 15:01:18 )

@Kittyzilla: you still have your moms car right? If so that extra money will be nice. What was wrong with your car again I forgot ^^;

Those are some very interesting flavors. Are any of them any good? Lol

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 03:00:03 )
It’s the killer in me

@Totalanimefan: i had moms car yesterday dad picked me up today my sister picks me up tomorrow Thursday dad is picking me up and Friday mom i'm not sure .. she has the day off but she normally does food shopping that day so she either will pick me up or tell me to take the car so no walking this week.

my car needed new springs there was a piece of the frame rusted out there was some tube needing to be fixed ... pretty much was told if i hit a bump hard enough my car frame would break in half... yea when my day kept getting bad i'm like 'its more money to save up for a new car'

crap forgot to take a picture cus how hectic it was thought i did white cheader ... yea anything that could go wrong pretty much went wrong today -_- and i put my vest thiny on hold and i'm starting zoey's due to hers and my niece are Christmas gift

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 03:59:56 )

@Kittyzilla: Good you got it all worked out.
Oh my that's a lot wrong with the car. Will it be expensive to repair, is it better to get it replaced?
White Cheddar popcorn is so good. I love that flavor.

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 04:03:14 )
It’s the killer in me

@Totalanimefan: i was told it would cost less to get a new car vs trying to repair mine... so I'll start saving money now that i got more hours and hopefully soon I'll be getting it sooner then later.
yeah i love our tex mix... its wiscosan cheader with kettle corn and movie theater so tasty .. it's my favorite thing to do when i get a popcorn can .. just take out the center and mix it all.. though i know we don't have as many as popcorn factory

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 04:11:05 )

@Kittyzilla: Often it's cheaper to repair than get a new one. I was just seeing if you thought about that.
Hopefully with all that you are working you will be able to get it fixed soon. What's the cost of the repair?

I love mixing the flavors too! At the store today I got hot cocoa popcorn. So some are chocolate covered and some are caramel flavored! It's good.

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 04:15:08 )
It’s the killer in me

@Totalanimefan: i was told repair due to the frame damage would be 3 to 4 thousand ... hence a new or used car would be cheaper

ohhh that sounds sooooo tasty i should measure zoey's belt see if i can start the base it needs to be 56"

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 04:18:02 )

@Kittyzilla: Oh sorry. I misread your last post lol
I'm sure you could find a cheap but reliable Honda Civic or something like that for that cost.

Yeah it's not my first time picking that up from the store lol. Is that how long belts normally are? I've never measured a belt before.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 04:30:01 )
It’s the killer in me

@Totalanimefan: well my sister said making zoey an 2x due to her chest size should be save (sister would be step mom it would be kind of awkward for her to measure her chest) so my belt was 47 cus mine is a large but due to the 2x it needs to be 57 i'm at 20 something

yea i plan on getting a car off carvana due to no one shedueal being at a good time to look at cars I kind of like my moms car but i also don't want to betray chevy .. my first car was a chevy and i loved it... so i might see whats in my price range what is close by how much getting it dropped off will cost... all the fun stuff first though is money.. i got to stop spending due to my depression cus winter and stress..

hopefully you will find other good ones next time you go... oh my god

my new location has a facebook page for the neighborhood ... and i kind of stalk it... like people will post 'hey getting rid of ' or 'has any one seen' or 'this package was delivered to the wrong house' kind of thing but when i see numbers near my house i try to see who it is so i know people who live near me... and nextdoor to us on the right ... they have a big german sheapered we been calling big boy ... his pretty big for a german... well the person on my right posted stuff they were getting ride of so i clicked the user name so it went to his facebook page... T-T they have to get ride of there big boy who now i know his name is Beniji... his turning 2 .... they are going to guam and they can't take him so they have possible people to take him but its like... i couldn't leave my pets but i mean i understand it but still T-T as soon as i find out what his name is too.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.