Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Chapter Fourteen: Farewell, Looking Glass

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 06:05:38 )
Oh man, this event was amazing! I'm a little sad it's ending because the characters were really likeable. Thank you to everyone involved in making it!

Donator — Whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 06:42:04 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Oh, a guessing game
I'm gonna bow out of this one and just buy the item

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 07:42:13 )
Thank you so much for this game! Made it easier to follow the plot ahaha better for me than reading a big block of text.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 13:47:25 )
Oh this was the cutest conclusion to a story ever!
You guys really knocked yourselves out with this. <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 15:08:56 )
Wow, I really liked that ending! I was surprised by the amount of effort that went into developing the games. :D

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 15:11:17 )

Is sad that the story ends but is such a lovely event. Thank you for the people that work hard to make this game come true. The story is truly captivating and well drawn (╹◡╹)♡

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Admin — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 19:24:02 )
@SnakeWeaver: Sad to hear about your disappointment with the event.

We've put a lot of work into the storyline and other supporting assets on the website.

We honor Reaping Ritual with having that cast of npcs make their cameos no matter how big or small their roles.

Our initial take on Reapting Ritual was inspired by halloween, but we do not box ourselves in with the real-world calendar nor just U.S. holidays. We try to keep things new and exciting for you all.

We were thrilled to introduce Through the Looking Glass as our Reaping Ritual theme due to how well Wonderland was recieved by our community and the feedback and requests for a return to wonderland we reviewed.

All and all, Thank you for sharing your feedback.
Based on your publicly made decision to leave, we wish you the best on your future endeavors!

(Response may also be found on our Voltra discord in #hangouts. I wanted to make sure you received our response. Thank you)
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.