Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 13:29:27 )
Not sure if anyone from Crysandrea is here or the site before that probably a decade ago but hello. I'm new here!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 13:52:29 )
hello! welcome~

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 15:03:13 )
Hey there and welcome to Voltra :3

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 15:52:07 )
Hello and welcome to this site!!! :)
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 17:20:06 )

@Araikou: Hey welcome to Voltra! There are a lot of people from there on here.
Newbie guide is here
We are also having an event right now! If you click on the mirror icon at the top of the page it will take you to the event landing page. There is an event forum with games and we have daily chapters of the story to play. The staff made them in RPG maker so we have or own video game to tell the story. It's awesome lol

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 17:55:53 )
Thank you for the welcome!

@Totalanimefan thank you! I've been no-lifing the jigsaw puzzles so I can get all the cool stuff, it's crazy how GOOD the event items are and how easy it is to get them.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 22:46:59 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat

@araikou: hey welcome to voltra!! :-)
another useful thread here is the item museum! let me know if you have any questions ^^

yess the event items here are So good!! (honestly all the items , i love the commons here too)
i really appreciate how much work the staff puts in here, this is only my second or third event but they've all been really fun so far :-)
most of us are chatting in the event forum during the events, feel free to join us if you feel like it!

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 02:43:08 )
@xvz: Ahh! Thank you, I love your av and YES I was blown away by how amazing quality the commons are QuQ must earn more volts lmao. I do have a question though, is there a way to try on multiple items at the same time and is there a way to sort items by "type" in stores?

Hnn I might swing by the event forum. I've been posting around the rest of the forums but sometimes I feel like I might be necro-ing threads, haha.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/16 03:07:34 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat

@araikou: aw tysm! and yess that was my first impression of voltra too, like wow the items are so nice, i can't believe this pretty thing is only 200 volts??
like i think the winged anklets are 200v and i was like, a...are you sure... lol ... and past event items can sell for cheap in the exchange but will come w like ... 20 poses lol

ahh i'm afraid not at the moment, you can only preview items one at a time :-( for sorting items, not yet .... they revamped the inventory system this year though so it's possible something similar in the works might happen for the shops but i'm not sure to be honest!

haha i don't think you've necroed anything looking at ur posts ... i think if the last person who posted in it was not super long ago it should be ok :0
usually ppl casual chat a lot in the hangouts forum but everyone's in the event forum for the time being ^^

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/19 08:47:30 )

@araikou: Hello and welcome to Voltra! I remember Crysandrea, I wasn't very active though, spent most of the time just lurking and catching bugs 😄

~ I like cats ~

~ Timezone GMT +1 ~

*°•.•°*~ My Wishlist ~*°•.•°*

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/19 16:39:13 )

@Araikou: oops I missed out ping. It’s crazy how good the event items are! Voltra always has the best event items.
If you were to play the daily game chapters. You get one free event item at the end.
Jigsaw and posting Are the other two ways to get event currency for the items. You avatar looks great btw

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.