Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG vixen's burrow • closed

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 19:13:27 )
@Vixen: chibis are better the rounder they are

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 19:44:51 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

@Lina: yush rounder and squisher like little slimes... :D
@wildfire: hey wild! thanks for stopping by. how are you? :3

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 20:16:54 )
Of course I'm going to stop by! <3

I'm doing ok - trying to meet a couple deadlines that are looming and for which I now feel a little time crunched - lol! How are you doing??

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 20:33:36 )

@Wildfire: Ah good luck with your deadlines!! I'm just...being a major gold sink and being voltra poor again XD I found a new combination of commons that I really like the look of....so uh yeah. 20k go poof!! I need to post more to make up haha But i have a couple of ideas for the new AOTW theme

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 20:45:05 )
LOL! Oh, I know how that goes! Yes, I was thinking about the AotW theme too but I don't know if I'll actually enter this week. What commons did you fall in love with??

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 20:49:14 )

@Wildfire: If you do wendy's dress + ruffled skirt + suspender skirt + ruffled belt, you get instant maid outfit in any color combination LOL i keep making voltra host club jokes, so naturally i'm making.... avatars...for...it...??? O u O;;

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 20:58:03 )
@Vixen: I'll have to check out that item combo when I get a chance. I love the idea of Voltra Host Club - it's very funny and I think it has traction as an idea, tbh! It would be very amusing, if nothing else!!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 21:13:03 )

@Wildfire: i have.... 3 maid variations LOL. I have a default "fancy" maid which doesn't actually use those items, a french maid LOL, and a barista looking maid. But the gist of it is captured in the french maid outfit LOLOLOL

I was originally making the barista maid for AOTW, but decided it didn't quite fit the theme as much. And now that I've said what the items are, everyone will know it's me LOL

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 21:20:11 )
Oh that's cute!! <3 I keep wrestling with whether or not it's a good thing to let people know it's you with your AotW entries. I'm not sure it really matters. You're right thought - that's a good combination!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 21:20:49 )
... and it reminds me that it's probably time to change my avi.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 21:23:25 )

@Wildfire: mmm I think it doesn't matter since the number of entries is not too high and enough people wear their entries for a bit, you can usually figure out which belongs to which. I like doing anonymous (unless it's very obviously my style of avatar) because I like surprising people with something that looks cool and that in and of itself should stand out.

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 21:30:04 )
I agree with you. I tend to stay anonymous when I enter the AotW for the same reason(s).

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 21:31:40 )

@Wildfire: Yeah i had no idea who did the house with the aurora background, but I found it absolutely -hilarious-. Turns out it was Lina LOL I like being surprised like that XD

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 21:34:54 )

oh on a -totally- unrelated topic. i have a brilliant idea. (questionably brilliant.) one thing I participate in for art challenges is themed OC outfit artwork. So one of my favorites is an annual OC ball during the winter season. Maybe I should host an avatar contest for that..... it'd be pretty fun! maybe i can do art as a prize? :thinking:

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 21:48:36 )
@Vixen: Yes, that AotW was quite amusing and a little of a surprise with who it turned out to be. I like that kind of surprise.
I also like your idea of doing an OC Ball or Contest - that could be fun! :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 22:36:42 )

@Wildfire: yeah, contest seems more straightforward, but a hangout event thread would be cool too.... maybe i can merge it with the host club hangout lol

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 00:07:16 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d\'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Morning all err well afternoon closer to Evening..haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 03:03:49 )

@star2000shadow: hello star ^__^ you're looking quite autumnish! how are you today?

I am not an actual NPC.

please @ me

Donator — She Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 13:22:38 )
@vixen: great artwork :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 13:22:45 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d\'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Vixen:

@star2000shadow: hello star ^__^ you're looking quite autumnish! how are you today?

I am not an actual NPC.

'rubs eyes' Doing pretty good. up a bit early today but 'shrugs' ah well. least i now have the livingroom again to come out and just chill in without disturbing anyone. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.