Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG vixen's burrow • closed

Donator — UWU/ Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 21:58:14 )
Kairu\'s long dragon tail is dragging against the dirt..

@Vixen: yas >u<

moar vixen arts!!

drag the tail to da infinity!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 22:01:43 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

@Kairu: maybe some new avatar art so i can make a new post style for this avatar? i don't know yet.... :<

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 22:11:44 )

@Vixen: cant wait to see it still

im doing some chores at home, i will be free from weekend work later.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 22:30:02 )
@Vixen: you have opened my eyes to amazing new possibilities!
I made a winter version of my avatar:

And I’ll have to do spring and summer versions and she’s an oc. Or npc. Or something... thread mascot..? I’ll do something with her. >.>

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 22:37:27 )

@Lina: haha make a NPC version of yourself too and join NPC Vixen in her event shenanigans

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 22:39:07 )

@Vixen: i would like to play with my inventory but atm i cant i cri

after the chores yea?

月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 22:41:25 )

@Kairu: finish your work first ;p i need to finish my own work too

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 22:46:21 )
Or be a slacker like me and never accomplish anything :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 23:45:08 )

@Lina: ha that's not true

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 00:06:58 )
lol, maybe
I guess I’m focused on art instead of a career. As I post online at work :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 02:01:33 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death| Shark Slayer | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d\'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ and star will admit, she high jacked the idea cause she liked it. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 02:01:50 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death| Shark Slayer | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d\'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ and star will admit, she high jacked the idea cause she liked it. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 04:04:37 )

@star2000shadow: lol what got hijacked?

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 04:29:16 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Vixen:

@star2000shadow: lol what got hijacked?

I am not an actual NPC.

the coat with the skirt 'nods' star highjacked it for a minute and then decided on anew avi haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 04:31:29 )
star: you look great! I love the eyes!!

The jacket trick is such an amazing find!

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 04:41:23 )

@star2000shadow: ah yeah it's a fun little find! your current avatar looks adorable though :3
@Lina: yes isn't it? i was going to make it my holiday outfit, but i couldn't wait LOL

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 04:47:47 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Vixen: aww thanks. they just have so many cute items on here haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 05:14:24 )

@star2000shadow: indeed; the commons are quite special too which i really appreciate

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 05:18:13 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Vixen:

@star2000shadow: indeed; the commons are quite special too which i really appreciate

I am not an actual NPC.

I know right. all their items are so pretty.. it is my goal to own EVERYTHING on the site some day..and then watch my runway 'explode' haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 05:19:38 )

@star2000shadow: hahaha i don't think i could ever own everything, but i would like to collect all the flowery and sparkly items at some point

I am not an actual NPC.

please @ me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.