Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG vixen's burrow • closed

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/10 08:21:29 )

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

@ChiffonOrange: yeah that's most games in general now these days though. free to play but pay to win. microtransactions etc etc and I'm here like, I just want to buy the thing once and play it.

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦
i am doing free event art!

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/10 08:21:36 )

I've actually been playing two mobile games lately. World Above, which is a merge game like Merge Dragons, and Kitten Match which is like Gardenscapes but with cute kittens on it. Other then that, I was playing Genshin Impact on my laptop before the event happened. I am on hold for it currently so my attention is on the event.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/10 08:29:00 )

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

yep seems like genshin impact is the current "it" game for however long that lasts. the only mobile game i play is food fantasy and it's because the characters are super cute and i play infrequently enough that resources accumulate over time lol

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/10 08:31:46 )

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

oh i need to head out for a bit.
will check on requests in the next couple of days and probably pick out a couple to draw.

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/10 08:32:41 )

I gave up on playing Genshin Impact (not on mobile but on laptop) due to not wanting to keep up anymore lol

And the only game I played on my phone is Groove Coaster 2, which I tend to play and use it as an 'MP3 player' for listening

Okay then, take your time ^^

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/10 08:42:29 )

I was enjoying Genshin Impact before this break. However, it *is* kind of crappy that they put co-op behind a mission you have to beat in order to be able to play with other people. I was literally getting ready to play with my friend, so she could help me with a dungeon which was holding me back from going above Adventure Level 25, she said "Your co-op is not available yet". Found out, that it was some BS mission that had to complete first in order to unlock it.

And part of the mission included parkour, another one involved puzzle with lighting torches in a certain order, and the last one, and the most annoying was three floors of timed missions where you had to clear the monsters within an insanely short time frame. The third floor was impossible for me to complete until I got a hint and got Razor which helped a LOT.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/10 09:32:33 )

Yeah, I agree with how they decided to put co-op like that and
sometimes I wonder why can't they just simply put co-op available
after choosing a character :/

I don't remember there's any parkour in this game or maybe I've already forgotten
And these kind of missions would make me rather give up to be honest (especially
timed missions when you had to clear monsters in order to progress the game)

Donator — She Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/10 10:09:58 )
@Vixen: I have an art request!
Reference (required) my dog if you can I was wanting a chibi drawing of him for a while now if u can't it's ok:
Description (optional): his colour is blue fawn he black muzzle (nose and area round the nose) and he's ridiculously crazy and he has big bat winged ears .. I hope the image works I never get it right XD

Donator — She Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/10 10:10:23 )
Nope it didn't work as usual lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/10 17:36:08 )
@Vixen: aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAA THIS IS PERCEFECT I AM CRYIN IRL THANK U!!!! is it ok for use as a profile pic on discord n stuff ???
- [ miss sunny ]

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/10 17:43:33 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ oh wow your artwork is so CUTE. <:3( )~~

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/10 18:03:51 )
Good morning everyone!

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/10 20:36:43 )

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

LilMissKushy:
@Vixen: I have an art request!
Reference (required) my dog if you can I was wanting a chibi drawing of him for a while now if u can't it's ok:
Description (optional): his colour is blue fawn he black muzzle (nose and area round the nose) and he's ridiculously crazy and he has big bat winged ears .. I hope the image works I never get it right XD
You need the image address, not the address to the page.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/GrxHoFF.jpg[/img]

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/10 20:37:57 )

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

@selenite: glad you like it :3
you can use it for whatever you want except commercial purposes.
@star2000shadow: ahhhh thank you!! <3
@Lina: hihi Lina! how are you?

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

Donator — She Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/10 20:51:40 )
@vixen: thanks so much I always do it wrong XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/10 21:55:57 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Vixen: Your very welcome. <:3( )~~

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/10 21:56:05 )

Hello!

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/10 21:57:15 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ hello 'waves' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/10 22:08:41 )

Hi Starshadow

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/10 22:33:11 )

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

Hi all! I'm getting food right now and trying to figure out what items are which.
then back to the grind.

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

please @ me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.