Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Demon Den - A Lurker's Home

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 11:49:20 )
@ouja akuma: Ooh I see and don't cry D: *grabs some tissues for you*

Yeah, MMOs or video games require higher performance and graphics nowadays. I'm still debating whether should I buy a newer laptop but don't want to at the same time. Dx

And I see *nods* Hmm... I remember playing Perfect World (SEA server, I think) once but wasn't really interested in it so I moved to another MMO such as Mo Xiang Online, Dragon Nest, Tera, Blade n' Soul and a few that I couldn't remember (in my younger years). The last MMO I've played was Phantasy Star Online 2 (JP server) but I grew out of it once I realised there's no one else to play with lol (I tend to listen to few of their soundtrack sometimes as well). And boooo to the pay-to-win type thingy

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 13:27:45 )
@Ouja Akuma: I'll have to remember to do it
maybe run into the fast food restaurant across the street if it's still open after work hmmm

or buy some tomorrow

e

Donator — She/ Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 17:30:03 )
Hello hello.

Thought I'd pop in. Hope all is well. :vanora_smile:

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 17:30:36 )
Hello Hope you are doing well

Donator — She/ Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 17:43:43 )
@Ariella74: I am. How are you doing today?

Donator — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 10:43:07 )
@ChiffonOrange: PWI was a fun game when I started in 2011 but maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan it's so bad now. At least the US servers are. I hear it's still pretty popular in Asia. They did release a mobile version of the game and it was really nice but it was quick to cap and I got bored really quick after that. I want to redownload it when they release the Tideborn class and have more quests to do. They really did get the beauty of the game into a phone which was nice. Music was still there too but it had new worlds to explore!

@eyry: I get off after 10pm now and my state is in curfew at 10 so everything's closed. It suuucks cuz sometimes the craving for taco bell too strong but rip. Idk how the curfew is gonna curb the covid crisis buuuuut it's better than nothing I suppose...

@Liztress: Hello! And welcome! How are you liking Voltra so far?

@Ariella74: Hi! Your avatar is so colorful. c:

@Ava: Welcome! How are you liking Voltra so far?!
And yes, Gay Demons. :3c I draw them.
And I'm sorry about your bunny. I've lost 4 dogs so far due to age/sickness but when my fish died in 2012 (my first pet with my first paycheck) I was SOBBING. It was just a fish but I loved that little dude. Losing pets isn't fun but they are such a huge part of my life that Idk if I can ever be without one again.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 13:32:01 )
@ouja akuma: I see *nods* and yeah it's still quite popular in Asia (Southeast Asia to be specific), just only few people playing it. Most people would rather play MOBAs or FPS these days due to not having to deal with character creation or not having to wait. I guess? Ooh I see *nods* I never heard of their mobile version before so I didn't bother

I think MMO mobile games are getting pretty popular due to its easy access (unless some games require high performance and graphics to run the game smoothly *looks at G*nsh*n*)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 16:03:42 )
@Ouja Akuma: things close at 9 here other than take out apparently it's a level 2 restriction
I work until 9 pm or 9:40 pm myself haha

I didn't actually check the Lotteria
didn't want to cross the street haha and figured I should eat stuff I already have

e

Donator — She/ Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 18:43:13 )
@Ouja Akuma: I am really enjoying my time on here so far. I'm happy to see a place that is not only active but the community is really nice.

Also, the whole curfew thing is a bummer. Ours is at 10pm as well. But in my area, it doesn't make much difference as a lot of the stores/restaurants are closed before then.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 19:41:38 )
@Ouja Akuma: ty I appreciate it. I haven't changed it yet

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 19:48:40 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@ouja akuma: oh nice! idk if you saw but there's a secret art exchange that happens on voltra every year :-) i was really excited to sign up for it this year, i hope you consider doing it next time!

woah i didn't realize smack jeeves was shutting down ... and so soon ... that sounds rough :-/
honestly it's pretty sad to see sites shut down like that :-( i hope ppl have enough time to figure out how to move to other platforms ... ?? that seems kind of tough tho u_u

that's awesome!! and nice of you to compensate them like that :-) some ppl do tend to undercharge / undervalue their services so it's kind of you to correct for it that way
what did you want from a custom site over using cf?

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/20 07:31:21 )
@ChiffonOrange: I just checked the google play for the app and still no tideborn class lol. Lots of complaints tho for being a money grab game and I'm having war flashbacks to the computer version. rip.

@eyry: Me to myself "I should just make burgers at home"
the burgers at home: Mom ate them
This is my struggle lmao

@Liztress: I really like the community here. You can tell that this site was built on avatar site fans because of all the attention to details. The item museum is amazing T_T
Everything for me is closed minus gas stations because of the overnight truck drivers coming through the state.

@Ariella74: I haven't changed mine in a while, don't have many items currently.

@xvz: I saw! I'm already in one art santa thingy on Gaia so I didn't want to be stretched too thin haha. I do like the artists that are on this site so maybe one day I can buy art from them....once I really figure out currency here lmao

I chose to go for my own site so I didn't have to worry about censorship. On SJ you couldn't post 18+ stuff anymore even before the buy out. Plus some sites do punish lgtbtq+ creators.............so yeah. My own site = my own rules.

@Ava: I have a link in my signature!! I just uploaded a new page today. c:

That's me with my dog Lola. I've had her since she was born and she just turned 9!!! She's so old now....Losing her will be a very bad time for me cuz she's literally my child, so yeahhhhh. I'm not looking forward to thaaat. I cry when I even think about it.
I want a chicken so bad! Tbh I want a whole farm just minus the taking care of them part lmao. I just wanna pet and play with them.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/20 07:47:36 )
@Ouja Akuma: Oh I see *nods*

Yeah, I doubt lots of players like money grab games tbh (unless it's comestics such as skins, hair, etc.)

Donator — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/20 08:31:41 )
@ChiffonOrange: I'll def throw money at customizing characters and stuff. PWI had some interesting outfits that I don't regret buying. I spent a lot of money on Love Nikki when I played it because man those outfitssss. I had to stop playing when I realized I was spending 1K a year on it...oops.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/20 09:04:32 )
@Ouja Akuma: lmao can't say you didn't have good intentions
can't account for other people's actions xD

I've never made burgers before
how do you do yours?

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/20 09:24:17 )
@ouja akuma: Ah true, true *nods* As long as you're happy that's all that matters *nods again* And woah, 1k a year? o_o I don't think I would spend thousands on a game whether I like it or not But hey, I guess it depends on the individual

Donator — She/ Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/20 20:04:01 )

@Ouja Akuma: I agree. I love the attention to details. The items don't look like they were just quickly made. It's like they took their time to make sure it was the best they could do.
Most of our gas stations have stayed open. I think a couple might have a couple hours each night where they close so they can clean.

My Questing Corner

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/21 01:59:06 )
@Ouja Akuma: I know how that is I am trying to get my volts up to get more items. I am questing one of each color of the common items in my quest thread.

Donator — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/21 08:01:45 )
@eyry: I suck at cooking...I really do.
So my burgers are usually burnt lmaoo.
I just use ground beef, season it with some salt and cook it on the stove. Toast my bun too.
Sometimes it comes out good, sometimes I give it to my dog lmaoooo

@ChiffonOrange: 100% the purchases were on impulse buys or events. I didn't even realize how much I was spending until I went into my google account and added it all up.

@Ava: I made a joke that I'd join Farmers Only with my bio saying "not here to date, just wanna pet your cows" lol.
Cuz I really just want to pet animals and not deal with humans

@Liztress: Yess. I also love all the recolors and art that goes with it! I'm slowly making my way through the item museum to begin collecting but oooooof. So many items!!!
I just wanna know why our governor thought the virus would sleep from 10p-5am liiiike. This curfew solves nothing.

Donator — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/21 08:02:33 )
@Ariella74: I'm going to make a quest thread too, mostly so I know what items to look for so I don't forget. This site has so many items I want it's going to be intense.
Comic | Cosplay

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.