Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 16:38:41 )
@Totalanimefan: well I guess nothing's really going to be better until there's a vaccine

e

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 17:01:28 )

@eyry: true facts. I heard that South Korea was doing a good job at it and that other countries should follow their example. I agree. In the US we have at least 100,000 new cases a day. 0-0

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 20:59:43 )

@eyry: it is scary indeed! I hope you continue to be safe!

That’s good! That’s somewhat going to be the case at some places here. Some of the restaurants I’ve seen have blocked off tables or not placed chairs down. So I anticipate since we are closing back down a bit we will see more of the no sitting

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 04:09:02 )
@Totalanimefan: that's a lot. even thinking about the difference in population haha
oh well. continue to be smart until the vaccine

@Bonnie: yeah we're doing our classes on zoom for these two weeks haha. I like it because I don't like dealing with the kids in person, but it is definitely less effective in actually communicating the lessons hahahaha

e

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 04:13:17 )
ahhh dammit
donated on here instead of eerie fff

e

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 04:15:12 )
@eyry: Oh no, that's the trouble with alts 😩

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 04:18:19 )

@eyry: yeah, i know a lot of my friends who are educators and those who have children on zoom don't like it for those reasons but actually enjoy it for others. the pacing is better for many of the children. however, if children are struggling it is much harder to get help as teachers are spread so thin.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 04:34:13 )
@Lilykin: haha yeah I was just in a rush to donate because I didn't want to miss the bonus. boo. I don't like the little donator title

@Bonnie: and I'm teaching English haha so it's hard for them to get the pronunciation |D the spelling tests are a disaster because it's phonics practice for them and they can't hear clearly

e

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 15:13:55 )

@eyry: that sounds horrible for the children. D; i wish we weren't in this damn pandemic

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 16:31:50 )

@eyry: Yeah it is.
And I'm trying the best I can. It's hard to be so cautious all the time and to stay home as much as possible. ^^;
I donated for the bonus too. What are you gonna spend your ohms on?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 17:14:41 )
@Totalanimefan: just opening orbs for sapphire haha. the usual honestly |D gambling on orbs xD

@Bonnie: yeah but I'm glad they're not screaming in my face hahhh. one kid keeps trying to bring his cats to the class and I'm like "put your cats away, Jason!!!"

e

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 17:27:59 )

@eyry: I've been trying to get that one too! I haven't yet. I did manage to get an extra Ruby which I'm happy about, since it's my birthstone.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 00:24:21 )

@eyry: XD WOW!!!!!! that is so cute but can be annoying too if he is not paying attention or if the cat is in the screen doing stuff. XD

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 03:26:01 )
I'm so glad I decided not to pursue being an art teacher now. I can't imagine trying to do virtual art classes XP
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 03:50:30 )
@Totalanimefan: I think I'll just try to buy it now haha. I've spent enough

@Bonnie: hahahaha the cat will walk in front of the camera and he's all "get away from the computer, Luka!!!"

@Lilykin: haha well it may not be so bad. people might feel less self conscious about doing stuff

e

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 03:58:24 )

@eyry: RIP I'm sorry for your bad luck. XD

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 04:29:11 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

eyry:

"put your cats away, Jason!!!"

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 10:43:59 )

@eyry: well if he didn’t bring Luka that wouldn’t happen! Kids do the most

bloop

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 14:12:03 )
@Totalanimefan: haha yeah I got a peridot so I'm like I'm stopping

@xvz: I'm always thinking I should record these experiences and draw comics. but I never so. haha I remember having fun reading someone else's English teaching comics

@Bonnie: hahaha in the first few classes, he would purposely tell me that he would go get his kitties

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 15:01:56 )

@eyry: awesome. That item is pixeled so well. Is that your birthstone?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.