Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG ┤▒├ WRRECT ┤▒├ come chat any time! ┤▒├ games, art, prizes, discussion...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 21:20:48 )
@0v7: I'm sorry to hear the tempeh didn't come out well. Fresh bread is special. I'm glad you're looking forward to it! It sounds like a nice treat!

@Shadami: I'm a little taller than you, but not much. He does tower over me... has for several years now. And let me tell you - that was a fun stage when he was first able to do that! -groan-

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 21:22:03 )
"I will be kind and I will be sweet,"

@Wildfire: I hope it's worth the work I'm putting in it ;w; I hope to be done with this bread by the time my best friend's home from work.

"If you stop staring straight through me."
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 21:24:48 )
@0v7: Is it a surprise for him?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 21:25:37 )

i'm sure the bread will be worth it and sorry your sauce didn't work out.

I'm pretty sure my 8 year old will be taller then me. she's only a foot shorter then me right now.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 21:34:55 )
@Shadami: That, in my experience, is a pretty good indication. Beware the upcoming "looming" XD

... sorry, I keep getting distracted with other things. But I don't think I'm the only one who's distracted right now! LOL!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 21:35:32 )

It's time to start writing for the night!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 21:46:31 )

Oh geez. i should get to writing as well. I have actual time right now . OMG it's a miracle. how did this happen. my daughter puts my other daughter so sleep for a nap ? :O MIRACLE

yeah. expecting it. the looming that is

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 21:48:15 )

You have truly been blessed. Have you made any progress on your NaNo story?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 21:54:15 )

Nothing today, but I believe I'm still on track. I'm also doing a bunch of artsy things intermittently through the day while cleaning house xD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 21:54:55 )
@sunny: Oh? What's the topic or goal for tonight's writing?

@Shadami: sibling love <3 I'm glad you got the little one down for a nap.
Be careful of these "should be doings" - they can easily turn in to ways to stress yourself out (and tbh, you sound pretty stressed out as is). Yes, definitely take care of yourself and do things you love, but be careful. I completely understand the thought process behind you saying that, but really... don't do that to yourself. And yes, I'm speaking from experience.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 21:54:56 )

31 / 1671

correction, i got 31 words sometime shortly after midnight apparently. xD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 21:56:21 )

I have chex mix and i'm snacking instead of doing anything except post right now. hehe. I'm getting to stuff but relax and stretch first.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 21:56:27 )

Well done for being on target!!

@Wildfire: today's project is a retelling of Rumpelstiltskin set in deep space. It's a sci-fi story :D The goal is to write 1000 words, at which point the story should almost be finished.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 21:57:04 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: New items are always fun to play with!! I'm curious to see what kinds of things we're getting this year for this event

Me to i so agree 'wiggles excitedly' i bet its going to be as amazing as always..but that's just gonna make it harder 'whines' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 22:02:05 )
@sunny: Oh, now that could be an interesting story!!

@star2000shadow: LOL! <3 Hopefully we'll start getting a better idea of items and theme soon.
What is that large jar you have equipped on your avatar?

@Shadami: I just snacked too - blueberries, apple, celery and carrot in my case, though.

My energy level is dropping suddenly. I should go clean up the kitchen (dishes. ugh.) and figure out what I'm cooking tonight but I don't want to

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 22:04:05 )

@Wildfire: It is pretty interesting to write! Basically the premise is that the girl from the story willingly gave Rumpelstiltskin her daughter to keep her safe from the king, and now the girl has to kill the king in order to reunite with her daughter (but she isn't actually going to kill him). Rumpelstiltskin is only a minor character and will only appear at the end.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 22:05:24 )
@sunny: In space.
That certainly seems like a unique twist to the story idea!
-cheers- Go Sunny Go! ;) <3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 22:06:03 )

@Wildfire: Thank you :D :D :D

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 22:09:50 )
Hehe, any time. XD

Wow I'm tired. It's only 4pm (well really 5pm except for that "turn the clocks back" nonsense that happened over the weekend)

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 22:13:54 )

oh i completely forgot about the clock turning back xD all are clocks are digital still so they just auto did it.

what an interesting story :O

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.