Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat um so I got a job

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 04:04:38 )

I got a job...in two days. I wasn’t expecting to get it that fast. I guess they liked my resume and what I had to say when I went in for an interview. I didn’t want to work here but it was kind of my last option since I do not have a car and it’s close enough to get a decent price for Uber. Chick-fil-A aha so um I’m nervous and stressed. I know it’s a stressful job and apparently my friend hated working there, but everyone is different. I have an orientation on Monday and training on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Has anyone worked at a fast food place before? The Chick-fil-A near me is super busy since it’s just a drive thru. I applied for back of house but they are putting me in the front cuz they needed more cashiers.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 04:19:55 )
Kairu\'s long dragon tail is dragging against the dirt..

@rainbowpanda:

congrats! Its still gives you money tho. perspective helps getting through the day.

drag the tail to da infinity!
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 06:12:58 )
@RainbowPanda: Congrats on the job! Hopefully it’s not too bad! I’ve never worked in fast food so I don’t have any opinions on it, but I’ve known people who have and I guess it depends on the person if they like it or not. Money is always a plus though!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 15:29:46 )

@RainbowPanda: congrats! Do you know how many hours a week it is? I’m sure you will do great at your new job.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 17:41:51 )
I've known a few people years ago who used to work at chicfila, they said they really enjoyed the job and their coworkers were incredibly friendly! So enjoy yourself and congrats!

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 18:22:29 )

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::
Fast food sucks, ngl. But it pays. I have a friend who works there and he's a manager, says it's not too awful.
I worked at Wendy's and Panera awhile back, and it was sorta terrible and stressful. I quit both. Plus I have baaad anxiety so drive thru was a huge panic mode for me lol. Altogether try your best to be friendly and you'll get through. Interact with your co-workers and help eachother.
I dislike the corporation due to them donating to anti-lgbtq organizations though.. but hey, a jobs a job. I'd take anything right now tbh lol

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::

Please ping me!

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 19:40:58 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Congrats on the job and good luck!
I've never worked at a food place, but i know it can be stressful.
But hope it wont be too stressful for you

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 19:54:09 )

@Kairu: You're right! I'm so broke right now and I need a car.
@Megaame: Thank you :) I'm super nervous but hopefully I do just fine.
@Totalanimefan: Thanks, I'm not entirely sure. I'm working part time because of school but I will most likely work on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
@Vlad: I hope the chickfila near me is the same! I know the workers are nice but i'm just nervous about how stressful the job may be.
@milkshake: I was told it was stressful. My friend quit because he absolutely hated working there. Hopefully I enjoy it though because everyone is different. Yeah that's what I was worried about when I applied to work there :( I don't like that they are against LGBTQ+
@MoodyBats: Thank you! I can't wait to start working :) I hope I am able to balance school and work as it can be hard and stressful for most people. I guess i'll just have to try to keep working ahead.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 19:56:44 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@RainbowPanda: balance is always so hard.
But hopefully you're able to.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 23:47:27 )

@MoodyBats: yes it is. I also need to find time to workout in the morning now cuz I’ll be busy during my usual workout time :(

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 12:09:34 )
@RainbowPanda: Being nervous is totally normal but I’m sure you’ll do great!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 18:27:07 )

@Megaame: You're right. Thank you!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 18:58:28 )

@rainbowpanda: Congrats and good luck!

Hopefully your colleagues will be nice, helpful and supportive at all times, it helps immensely 🙂

I wish you all the best! ❤️

~ I like cats ~

~ Timezone GMT +1 ~

*°•.•°*~ My Wishlist ~*°•.•°*

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 20:32:34 )

@Merynia: Thank you! Ahhh i start at 5 >.<
Chick-fil-A workers are usually super nice so I shouldn’t have a problem there :)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.