Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback crate and orb item previews (poses and recolors)

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/30 19:26:08 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

i love seeing our new crate and orb items, but it's not alway clear what each pose in the set looks like, or what the recolors are for each of the poses
when items are announced, i'd love to see the poses and recolors laid out similar to the item museum !
sometimes i'd want an item just for a specific pose/recolor and i want to make sure it's actually what i think it looks like, instead of trying to guess!

just for example - for when cheshire cabaret was announced, i wasn't sure what the separate poses would be for the set and i thought the body jewelry would be separate, but when i opened it to try it on, it came "attached" to the body suit
it would also make looking items up a little easier, since googling for the surge post is usually a little easier than digging through the item museum thread and would be a helpful place to see all of the poses and recolors laid out!

i think similarly for the commons review - typically it's just the icon for the item that gets shown. but if just a single avatar base preview was included in any color, that would be really helpful! (otherwise, i typically have to unequip my avi to just a base, and go through each store page and click on each item page in order to see what the item looks like / where it's placed on the avi) having it all in one place would definitely be a lot more convenient for each user!

thanks in advance if this feedback goes anywhere :-)

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/30 20:34:51 )

+1 for this feedback.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/30 21:15:04 )

+1 from me too, this would be great!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/30 23:36:33 )
I would love to see this. It would make it a lot easier to know what you’re getting. Or maybe have previews on the donation page?

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 03:34:57 )

I know that another site (I won't mention which) has a sort of "dressing room" feature that lets you try on all aspects of the item before you decide to purchase it.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 05:58:15 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

ooh yeah previews on the donation page would be nice! thanks so much for taking our feedback into consideration lilypoo! i'm sure a lot of time and effort gets put into it all just to get the items announced, appreciate all the hard work the voltra staff puts in<3

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.