Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Well met, friends!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/27 22:50:55 )
@totalanimefan: Nope lol. Didn't even realize they went paid until I checked that particular email after like... half a decade. I have all the art people drew of my avatars saved locally on my computer, so I wasn't too hung up on it.

Ah is that what the jigsaw game is for? I played a couple and got nothing out of it, so I figured it was just a time-burning activity.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/27 22:52:00 )
@totalanimefan: Ah yeah, I had my share of smoke this summer. More than enough for a lifetime, but I have no doubt that it will burn again next year. I have a running joke for it now. In California, there are two seasons, firestorm season and dry season.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/27 22:54:39 )

@Vixen: At least you have all of the art!
It's just for fun right now cause people wanted to be able to play it even when it's not event time. You don't earn any volts from it. The staff is working on new games and a games page. When that comes out games will grant their own currency and there will be a shop to spend it in.

Where in CA are you? I was in the Bay Area.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/27 22:56:36 )
@totalanimefan: Ah I see. I'll definitely keep an eye out for the new event though!

I'd rather not say exact area, but one of the ones that burned this year.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/27 23:19:19 )

@Vixen: Oh my gosh your avatar looks so cute! Do you need more volts to buy commons?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/27 23:20:29 )

Yeah you don't have to say that exact area, I never do online. I just say like LA metro region, or like north of the Bay Area or something like that. Like I said Bay Area instead of SF. (Note: I didn't live in SF)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/27 23:40:44 )
@totalanimefan: Ah look at the fruits of your donation lol <3 I won't say no to more commons, but surely you have something better to spend volts on?

Speaking of SF, I saw the Golden Gate pictures during the northern fires and it was literal hell on earth.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 01:06:30 )
@Lilypoo: Well any information is better than no information, I say!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 04:26:10 )

@Vixen: I have a charity where I give volts to users who will use them on commons. ^^ I will give you more.
Yeah the day where the sun never rose and the sky was orange.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 04:51:52 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh! Well I shall expand my wardrobe so it contains nothing but pinks, purples, and candy colors!

I kept making Mordor jokes during that time... it was an accurate description though.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 05:55:50 )

@Vixen: yes please take my volts. I have way too many volts. Lol
That’s pretty accurate. I don’t know who could possibly deny climate change after that day.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 06:00:20 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you!! Alright, so if you're familiar with lolita fashion coording, I must set my starting wardrobe colors to get the maximum foundational value out of the commons I get. I started out with plum, lavender, and grape for my current avatar, but just in general, I quite like sunset, mint, and blush colors (not necessarily in one palette). So.... should I go for those, or maybe I should look at the EIs I have now first?

Honestly, people will believe what they want to believe, so even sound reasoning isn't sufficient.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 06:05:49 )

@Vixen: there are so many options to explore. I think you will have your hands full. My charity is always around if you need more volts for commons. It’s also a good place to hangout. :)

Ain’t that the truth.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 06:08:58 )
@Totalanimefan: I will be sure to check it out! Ha, don't suggest that otherwise you'll be funding my entire common closet, and if you've seen my Ernya avatars, I can and will go through them ridiculously fast. lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 06:11:15 )

@Vixen: Haha you will only get more if you fill out the dreaded form! JK it's like 2 lines. XD Which commons and how much you need lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 06:14:15 )

I'm off to bed. It's just past 1am for me.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 06:17:40 )
@Totalanimefan: Good night!

(Which commons tends to be a hard question to answer without an appropriate preview system lol)

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 07:04:18 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@vixen: welcome to voltra!! your avi's looking great already ^^
you should definitely take total's volts Lol

i love the avis and items here and the community is very friendly
i think we are going to have a halloween event here soon, the event items are usually amazing here so you should be able to get some nice ones soon !!

if it helps - our donation items are called crates, orbs are random item generators (rigs) and update every few months, and the main way to earn volts is by posting, lmk if u have any questions!

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 07:08:23 )
@xvz: Hello and thanks! Perhaps I shall listen to your advice and do the breadstick meme with Total's volts and keep binging on commons.... (jk)

please @ me

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 07:20:24 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@vixen: the commons here can add up really fast lol
i feel like i'll look at at any individual item and think, oh it's only 200, i appreciate how affordable this is
next thing u know u are out of volts !!

if ur into dressing up ur avi i'd recommend looking for event items in the exchange :0
they're p good, often multipose, and can go for a few hundred volts / for the price of a common

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.