Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Vontell's Chat Raffle! [Winner's Announced!]

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 05:32:28 )
Howdy, guys~

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 05:33:58 )
*is summoned by the mention of LotR *

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 05:34:00 )
@Another Movie Addict:

I can understand that. I've tried drawing, but I lack the skills to produce anything good. :P

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 05:34:29 )
Hey Blin and Tea, how are you both?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 05:34:36 )
@Lithinel: I used to be a lot better, but you know use it or lose it. And I lost it.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 05:34:59 )
@TeaTales:

Hello fellow LotR fan! It's always good to meet others who like the same things you do.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 05:37:26 )
@lithinel: Its about being consistent( is that the word.?) in drawing, observing and trying to find some courses near you.. My own artskills I got from oserving others styles and experiment a good deal. And hello! Yes indeed it is. Are you on theonering.net or..? Just askin out of curiousity xD * is a member there but apparently the site keeps banning my IP, as my IP keeps changing between two towns because of where my location is in the country *

@boss Rimi: Hi im fine. tying to get myslf sleepy as I should soon get to bed... With no luk though haha. You?

@Blinkini: heya!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 05:37:30 )
@Another Movie Addict:
Aww...well, I'm sure you're still better at it than me. Anything I attempt just looks bloody horrible. I've been told by multiple people that I'm a good writer though. So I guess that makes up for it?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 05:39:16 )
@teatales: Oh no, I hate when that happens. Have you tried maybe reading? Or a glass of warm milk or some tea?
I'm supposed to be inking a drawing of mine but instead I'm chatting around and browsing youtube. lol

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 05:41:44 )
@TeaTales:
Thanks for the advice. But I'm not sure much of anything could help me honestly. I had to go to occupational therapy for years to help me out with handwriting, cutting paper, drawing simple shapes, etc. And no, I haven't signed up yet, but I am indeed considering it.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 05:49:27 )
@boss rimi: I always drink a cup of Earl Grey before going to bed, its part of my 'sleeping ritual' as you might call it. Other part is reading in one of my books or library books. Currenly I'm reading Golems eye by Jonathan Stroud. Though I read a sleeping trick yesterday... like you think of an item with only one of each letter in it, then you find an other item starting with the same letter but still only one of each letter in it. And you keep going on like that. According to a danish sleep-scientist guy people would usually fall asleep around word number 10

@Lithinel: They also have a bookclub of their own. ToRN Bookclub, it used to be a livestream each sunday, but last year if I recall, it changed into a podcast from my understanding.. havent heard the podcast though.. Shuld probably check up on it, but the community is nice.. At least if you avoid the chat, the chat can be pretty rude if you ask me. * still ned to figure out how to get in contact with the staff again to get access to the forums * Have you been watching Happy Hobbit on youtube? .w.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 05:52:13 )
@teatales: That sounds like a nice way to get ready for bed. ^^ Reading at night always tends to get me sleepy enough. If it doesn't though I drink some warm milk since it's fast and easy. 'Golems Eye' that already sounds like a cool book. :)
Oh you did? Woah, that sounds real interesting. -tries to think of an item- Have you actually been able to think of an item?

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 05:54:12 )

Hey Volties. What are you guys doing tonight?

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 05:55:07 )
@TeaTales:
Oh cool! I know there are a few book clubs around but haven't checked any out. I wasn't aware of Happy Hobbit on Youtube, but it's definitely something I'd want to check out. Have you went to LotR Online yet? I think I had created an account awhile back, but I can't remember it. So I may have to notify the staff and see if they let me create a new one.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 05:55:25 )
@vyctor: Eyyy Vyc, what's up?
I'm just doodling a bit, adding some details and chatting around.
How are you doing?

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 05:56:49 )
@Vyctor:
Oh hey there! Not much really. Just hanging out and chatting. How are you?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 05:59:51 )
@boss rimi: havent gone that far yet as im not in my bed but at my laptop and my lapop takes lie 20 minutes to shut down. and im in no hurry tbh as I dont have practicum tomorrow 8D And yes the book is good. It got magic, wizards, politics and sassy demons its the second book in a triology. 8D

@Lithinel: Their hobbitception is great. They also come with recipes in some of their videos. havent tried any of them though as I dont have the measurement cup thingies you use in the US and such. ^^; And no, unfortunately not. My laptop is old as fu, and I doubt it can handle Lotr online, sadly, else I would have tried it out in a heartbeat.

Hiya Vyctor, just geeking a bit of LotR, and listening to Reign on Netflix.. And hope to have enerrgy and creativity tomorrow to clear some space on my table so I can do some digital art. How are you spending your time?

Voltie — She/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 06:02:58 )
@Vyctor: hello ^_^ getting ready to watch some tv before heading to bed. got a busy day tomorrow

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 06:03:00 )

Not much. Long day at work, you know, the usual. 'm testing a few new products in the back between customers though--might see if I can't release them next Surge, or the one after that...

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 06:04:02 )
@teatales: Woah 20 minutes? Well at least you can stick around to chat a bit. I enjoyed our conversation on books, it was very refreshing. Ohohoho! You won me over at Sassy Demons. lol
@vyctor: Testing products? Oooh how exciting! o u o

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.