Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee I’m so new!!!!!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 21:13:35 )
Not new to avitar/forum communities but new to Voltra. And is it just me or does it seem like these types of website are a lot slower these days. It sucks cause I enjoy them! Anyways nice to meet you all.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 21:15:49 )

@Peptibismol: hello, welcome! Yes, unfortunately avatar sites have really slowed down, but we have a pretty decent community here. Let us know if you need any help! You can check out the charities subforum for some free items if you like :)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 21:29:54 )
Uh okay, where do I find ears, nose, mouth? Oh and is there a way to set posting defaults?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 21:33:00 )
Welcome to Voltra! :)
I'm the same, I enjoy these sites as well. Just wish they were a little more active.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 21:35:46 )

@Peptibismol: you can buy those items from Vyctor's shop, just click on the shops button. He's at the bottom :) posting defaults can be changed under settings > forum!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 21:38:00 )

@peptibismol: Welcome to Voltra!

~ I like cats ~

~ Timezone GMT +1 ~

*°•.•°*~ My Wishlist ~*°•.•°*

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 22:20:05 )

@Peptibismol: Hey welcome to Voltra~ I would say for a small site we are pretty active. Also the community is very friendly so feel free to post wherever. Don't be afraid to join in! Where we you in the past?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 22:22:59 )
@Totalanimefan: I stuck around Solia, and Gaia...both aren’t very mobile friendly so I’m switching up my options. And thanks! Nice to meet you.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 22:28:25 )

@Peptibismol: Nice to meet you too. :)
I have been on both. I was only on Solia from 08-10. So just in the beginning. Gaia I used from 06-12 pretty religiously, but now I just check it once in a while and lurk.

I'm going to assume that you are using mobile on Voltra right now? It's honestly the best avatar site on mobile. Have you checked out our item museum thread yet?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 22:35:35 )
Totalanimefan:

@Peptibismol: Nice to meet you too. :)
I have been on both. I was only on Solia from 08-10. So just in the beginning. Gaia I used from 06-12 pretty religiously, but now I just check it once in a while and lurk.

I'm going to assume that you are using mobile on Voltra right now? It's honestly the best avatar site on mobile. Have you checked out our item museum thread yet?

No I’m still trying to format my posting defaults. I put the code in right but when I go to type my message on the forum my code doesn’t show up so I know where to put my text.
I want my posts to look like this.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 22:49:52 )

Going to check out the item museum thread now!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 22:49:55 )

@Peptibismol: Ah I see. I think that you have to have what you want on either side and in the middle you have to put [post]

This is mine (But without the spaces)
[center][img]https://imgur.com/DskA423.gif[/img]

[font=Verdana][size=14][color=DODGERBLUE][post][/color][/size][/font]

[/center]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 22:55:37 )

@Totalanimefan: I’ve done that but it doesn’t seem to be working just shows up post as purple or does that mean I did it right?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 22:57:21 )
Testing testing 123...ahhh I did it thank you!

Nature’s first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf’s a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 22:59:06 )

@Peptibismol: Yay you got it! There is alway the test forum if you want to try more. ^^

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 23:23:22 )
"The future must know where you've been."

Welcome to Voltra :D
If you have questions, ask away!

"The past predicts the state you're in!"
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 23:56:49 )

@Peptibismol: also you can hang out with people in my charity thread. (And use the charity part of you want). Wildfire also has a nice hangout in the hangout forum.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/13 09:25:38 )
@Peptobismol: Welcome to Voltra! Seems like a lot of people switched over from Gaia. It's a bummer to see such a popular site go to the pits.

This is my first avatar site, was a pleasant surprise that everyone is so friendly! Hope you enjoy your stay here, bud :) Loving your avatar btw, very cute

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.