Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Stupid stupid stupid

Voltie — Burnt Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/24 21:16:58 )
I'm mad at myself. I'm trying to stream the ravens and jaguars game right now. It is taking place in London and for thr first half of the game i thought i was connected to Wi-Fi and apparently i wasn't and so all my data has been used and i still have like 10 days left in the cycle ;_____;
What will i do when bored at work. My game requires data that i likr to play.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/24 22:39:37 )
@Burntcicle: usually what I do is that when I'm on wifi I download offline games to stave off boredom for the mean time :0 I usually have at least one offline game I can play, or something to read on my phone. //gives all the pats

Voltie — Burnt Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 00:54:22 )
@Peony: I'll figure something out I'm sure. But ah well. I can live without it. I'll probably just do homework in my spare time or just wander around more than i do now lol

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 03:01:48 )
@Burntcicle: I'm sorry Nikki. T_T The best thing I did was getting that unlimited plan Verizon started when husband and I branched off into our own plan after we got married. No issues streaming and playing games. Maybe you can get an extension this month on the plan?

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 03:19:15 )
BURNY! <3

also that suuucks, I wish I could share data with you :c I have mostly unlimited but rarely even hit 8 gigs

Voltie — Burnt Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 04:02:12 )
@Concentricity: I'm still with my parents since it is cheaper that way right now, but it is no worries i can live just this once.

@Q t e a p o n: we have the same luck I'm guessing! I rarely ever stream and the one time I do this happens Dx

@Addy: ahh my gosh hiii! I usually only use 5 or 6 since i ise WiFi most of the time. B2it yeah i share with my family soo hope they won't be mad at me LOL. I already told my mom.

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 04:04:25 )
@burntcicle: I just don't use my phone for a ton other than Pokemon GO lol ;w;

As long as they understand it's only ten days, too, haha.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 04:07:21 )
@Burntcicle: Well, if you say so. It is just a game after all. XD But yeah, I understand being bored without it. ._. I'm on a game daily myself and would not know what to do with myself if I couldn't get on it.

Voltie — Burnt Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 04:29:06 )
@Addy: well my mom and dad mostly just use theirs when connected to WiFi. It is just my brother who also uses it at work.

@Concentricity: I'll just play it in the morning and at lunch and when i get homes for the night.

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 04:31:44 )
@Burntcicle: Sounds like you guys should be okay. I'll send wifi vibes your way, lmao <3
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 05:29:10 )
I used up all my data on my phone too :(
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 19:40:15 )
ohh noo ; u; that's terrible.
luckily i have unlimited data, i wish i could share ; u;

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
Hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.